Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I can finally get Tiger stripe wolverine. And this one looks ten times better then the first version. Lol

Whoa!!! A tiger stripe Wolverine!!! :panic:

Hmmm, given the regular Superman tease as well, I wonder if now they're allowed to produce comic accurate/specific figures (well the first TDK figures are though), given how they usually put their flair on most releases.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-wolverine-deluxe-steel-box-edition

10556.Jpg
10557.Jpg

The only problem I have with it, is that I hate the vinyl trunks, should've been cloth.

Weird complaint I know, but the cloth just looks better every time.

Jeez 8 different wolvie heads :hi5:

I think this is the first Mezco to have so many choices

Damn Mezco..preorder on BBTS and paid NRD :slap

Last edited:
Man, I'm tempted on this Wolvie. I have yet to buy one of these. I was waiting for the inevitable classic Thor figure to be the 1st that made me buy one. This is awful nice...

And yes you get a lot, but $155 for a 6inch figure..... :dunno I already feel the $80 norm is high

I like Wolverine, but I think I can live with the 7 ML figures I already have.

Just give me my classic Thor already... :tap

Just preordered the wolverine. Looks amazing! Yes, $155 is a lot, but with 8 heads and the sentinel base makes it worth the price.

Just preordered the wolverine. Looks amazing! Yes, $155 is a lot, but with 8 heads and the sentinel base makes it worth the price.

I agree. When I first saw the $155 price tag I was upset...until I saw all of the accessories. 8 different heads, metal/bone claws, slash effects, belts/buckles, and the LED Sentinel base.

This could very well be Mezco's best release.

Back