Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is one Mezco that I actually feel like I'm getting a deal here. If you didn't want any heads, or the base you could easily make back half of the figure cost. I don't foresee a future figure breaking the 8 head record!

Wow I hate Mezco but this is the first time I am impressed their classic Punisher was also nice but this takes it to a whole new level

Price is crazy BUT I get it though.

That being said that is really one small Sentinel lol

Last edited:
Preordered him as soon as he went up. This had to be one of Mezco's best that comes loaded with stuff.

Dorkside has free shipping and no NRD.

That sentinel base is what sold me.

Just preordered the wolverine. Looks amazing! Yes, $155 is a lot, but with 8 heads and the sentinel base makes it worth the price.

I agree. When I first saw the $155 price tag I was upset...until I saw all of the accessories. 8 different heads, metal/bone claws, slash effects, belts/buckles, and the LED Sentinel base.

This could very well be Mezco's best release.

Funny, I really don't care for the Sentinel base because of the size of the box. I was hoping for a regular release with just the heads, claws, and effects. I still got it tho. :lol

WOW!!! Freaking EIGHT heads!!

I'm so lucky this is the yellow costume I don't like. If it was the brown costume I would HAVE to have it.

If the production piece comes out like those proto pics, it's totally worth the asking price.

It's cool that they maxed out the portraits for Wolverine, but I hope they don't do the same for the new comic version of Superman because I can't afford that price tag:pray:

I remember being excited when they first announced Mezco marvel figures, they looked pretty cool - until I found out the price lol

Honestly though, this Wolverine set looks pretty dope! I even might get this which is crazy since the only 1/12 stuff I get are Legends and this is asking for $155, which basically covers the cost of that ML Marvel Villains wave coming out soon lol

What would make it better imo would be if it were a more yellow-orange than pure yellow , kinda like the Apocolypse wave Wolverine(left) but that?s just my preference.
f7564ae011153053fd11f7befc39abfd.jpg

Would those heads fit fine on a ML Wolverine? 1st appearance mask will never grow on me lol but the other heads are great, the two Logan sculpts are my favorite of the 8!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is the First Appearance headsculpts are my favorite. I know I’m in the minority but I like very much. Different strokes for different folks.

wouldnt mind if they did deluxe releases more often, specifically with a ton of extra heads and diorama parts that could maybe link up.

wouldnt mind if they did deluxe releases more often, specifically with a ton of extra heads and diorama parts that could maybe link up.

Agree. This is really nicely done... lots of options for the Wolverine fan. You could do something cool for a lot of characters.

I don't have any of these but was wondering if someone had Lockjaw and could post how he looks next to a 1/6 figure.

Mezco is stepping up their game. The gloves are off, they want to be kings of the 1/12 and they just knocked out their opponents. What a ****ing amazing release. This is how you do a special edition.:clap

I had some reward points so that helped but yes $420 plus tax and shipping, close to $500... Still though looks like a great set!

Back