Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me realizing the 3 day weekend is over.
0584cb8b96fd861f3565dcf44d85dd55.jpg

94d76a9fde27e56465f567758be7b5a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$240 for Ghost Rider!!

That's insane. Let' see, a Hot Toys 12" figure or a Mezco 6" figure... :cuckoo:

Don't see how the motorcycle adds well over a $100 to the price.

I have yet to buy/own one of these Mezco figures, but I can't see this thing being worth $240. Was tempted to get the Iron Man classic figure, but even $80 seemed a bit steep for me. Hoping at some point for a nice Classic Thor. But he'd have to be awfully nice at these prices...

They did a Judge Dredd figure + bike that came out a couple years ago that actually had a higher MSRP at like $260. I don't disagree, but it's their pricing. The listing says it has lights and sounds, which seem to add a lot of cost to their figures. I'll definitely say that the figure itself seems fairly barebones. I figured a second head would be included.

I'm glad I never got into this line. The prices are insane for the quality. The only thing that'd tempt me would be a Doctor Doom. Which I'd probably buy, due to the mixed media.

They did a Judge Dredd figure + bike that came out a couple years ago that actually had a higher MSRP at like $260. I don't disagree, but it's their pricing. The listing says it has lights and sounds, which seem to add a lot of cost to their figures. I'll definitely say that the figure itself seems fairly barebones. I figured a second head would be included.

Yeah it does seem a bit light on accessories. Some more flame effects for his hands and maybe a second head of Johnny Blaze in mid-transformation would have been nice. Will be giving this a bit of consideration before pulling the trigger.

I'd pay that price if it was a classic Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider with his flame motorcycle.

Feel like Mezco kind of over shot this one. The light up effects while isn't essential does feel cool to have and please the fans but the sound effects? Who's idea was that? If it jacks up the price to $240 I think I rather get rid of it to keep the cost low.

Will have to wait for some kind of deal to afford one.

They really should've just offered GR by himself too. Hiding him behind a $240 package is dumb. Like you're missing out on so many orders by forcing this. Yeah the die hards will get it, but huge amounts of people who just collect the line are going to pass on this one.

They really should've just offered GR by himself too. Hiding him behind a $240 package is dumb. Like you're missing out on so many orders by forcing this. Yeah the die hards will get it, but huge amounts of people who just collect the line are going to pass on this one.

but then again. If I want a Ghostrider toy, I want him with a bike. That was the biggest issue with the Marvel Legends release. Figure looks great but looks sad just standing there with no bike.

Hey question for those who own the black Spider-man PX exclusive. How is the suit holding up? Cracks, creases decay?

Back