Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because we talked about this subject now,i had to check the figure now,just to see if anything has happened to it since last time i checked it,i have the past week posed it with bended right arm,and guess what,now the actual rubber part have cracked,the rubber is super weak,Medicom really sucks,170$ flushed down in the toilet!

Just because we talked about this subject now,i had to check the figure now,just to see if anything has happened to it since last time i checked it,i have the past week posed it with bended right arm,and guess what,now the actual rubber part have cracked,the rubber is super weak,Medicom really sucks,170$ flushed down in the toilet!

I weep for you, man. Yeah, you're absolutely right, 170 thrown to the gutter. Good thing I only paid $112 for mine :D

I weep for you, man. Yeah, you're absolutely right, 170 thrown to the gutter. Good thing I only paid $112 for mine :D

You cant pose this thing,i will not a buy a new one even if his face turns green and suit transforms to a huge dildo,thats how much i hate this figure and medicom,even if i love these snake figures.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
just pray for hot toys to get the license :D

They made the RE figures,so why not make the figures from the biggest video game saga ever made.

As amateurish as Medicom is,i strongly doubt they will fix the suit on the olive green Snake.

They made the RE figures,so why not make the figures from the biggest video game saga ever made.

As amateurish as Medicom is,i strongly doubt they will fix the suit on the olive green Snake.

we should burn medicom building down so hot toys could get the license :D

and his octo camo is not working :(

oldsnake14.jpg

we should burn medicom building down so hot toys could get the license :D

and his octo camo is not working :(

oldsnake14.jpg

ill take some pics tomorrow of my Old Snake,point out all the cracks on the suit.

i think this is the cheapest production yet,of any 1/6 figure ive ever owned,the knife was attached with a tape dammit,how much cheaper can you get than that?No wrist joints....

ill take some pics tomorrow of my Old Snake,point out all the cracks on the suit.

i think this is the cheapest production yet,of any 1/6 figure ive ever owned,the knife was attached with a tape dammit,how much cheaper can you get than that?No Elbow or wrist joints....

he has a joint on his right hand, check it oh i forgot to mention... his m4 broke, the front grip, ill take pics of my old snake in action and his armpit, and ill take pics of big boss all glued up :monkey2

he has a joint on his right hand, check it oh i forgot to mention... his m4 broke, the front grip, ill take pics of my old snake in action and his armpit, and ill take pics of big boss all glued up :monkey2

Sorry i mentioned elbows,i meant only hands,he has no joint on his right hand,just pure soft rubber.

Back