Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that this one has the better paint ops than the reg. edition.

As for the Medi body, I'll tell ya how fragile it is once I get Maul. I think the fragility issue is exaggerated here in the midst of silly SSC vs. Medi flamewars, but in any case, I'm not ever going back to the Buck. I'm glad Sideshow kept releases to a minimum this year to save the good stuff for the Prometheus.

With a glimpse of Medi's lineup and Sideshow's comic-con announcements, it is a good time now to start budgeting, and selling off unwanted pieces.

Back on topic, Raiden is a already better figure than Old Snake due to having separate hands.

I was only planning on getting Raiden...but now with this new and improved (thou limited) Snake I may change my mind and pick up both...providing I can find him.:lol

my croc snake broke a crapload of times :monkey2 but im going to convert him to hot toys which is going to be a pain in the ass :D my mgs4 snake's right knee joint is kind of mess up too, im also going to fix him ass well, you guys already know that old snake's suit is glued.... right?

my croc snake broke a crapload of times :monkey2 but im going to convert him to hot toys which is going to be a pain in the ass :D my mgs4 snake's right knee joint is kind of mess up too, im also going to fix him ass well, you guys already know that old snake's suit is glued.... right?

I have 2 medicom figures Vader ROTj and a Stormie and I've never had any problems with them.....

I have 2 medicom figures Vader ROTj and a Stormie and I've never had any problems with them.....

lucky, big boss is the only one with problems, old snake i really dont care about his knee, but his vest is coming off piece by peice :monkey2 my spawn im surprised he lasted more than a year :horror

You know that this might a exclusive at SDCC or something...just like The Zombie snake was in 2005.

Do all the SW Medis use this same body? I'm curious because I hear much breakage issues over Spider-Man, and no so much of others.

Come on medicom give us what we want!!!

291.jpg

My comic Spidey's left shoulder joint broke pretty easily, I barely moved his arm, and SNAP. What made it even worse is that I rarely, if ever, pose my figures. I just wanted to switch hands for Spidey when it happened.

But he's the only Medicom figure I've had a problem with.

I have only Snakes from medicom,my Old snake paint peeled off,as anyone that has it have probably experienced,my Zombie snake shoulder broke off,thats about it,what i think of Medicom figures is that the joints cant be bended too far,they easily break.

The plastic they use for their bodies is too brittle, especially at the pressure points.

It's a gamble whenever you pose a Medicom figure.

I have only Snakes from medicom,my Old snake paint peeled off,as anyone that has it have probably experienced,my Zombie snake shoulder broke off,thats about it,what i think of Medicom figures is that the joints cant be bended too far,they easily break.

my old snake only has the peeling on his armpit, yes im ^^^^ing surprised :horror ...CROC SNAKE: both shoulders broke off, codec broke, bandanna came off, left hand joint broke, and his both hands keep on dropping :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 im praying that hot toys should get the license, if they have resident evil 4, why not MGS? :monkey2

my old snake only has the peeling on his armpit, yes im ^^^^ing surprised :horror ...CROC SNAKE: both shoulders broke off, codec broke, bandanna came off, left hand joint broke, and his both hands keep on dropping :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 im praying that hot toys should get the license, if they have resident evil 4, why not MGS? :monkey2

^^^^,all this happened on 1 figure?You really have bad karma,what wrong have you done?

Oh i know,you didnt bother getting me a David Hayter Autograph.thats why:D:rotfl

Geez, you guys sure got ^^^^^*** with the Medicom MGS figures. Hope it doesn't happen to me (my Old Snake is arriving this week).

How bad is the paint peeling on your Old Snake? You said it's the armpit, so it's not that bad right? Not noticeable unless you look at his...armpits.

Geez, you guys sure got ^^^^^*** with the Medicom MGS figures. Hope it doesn't happen to me (my Old Snake is arriving this week).

How bad is the paint peeling on your Old Snake? You said it's the armpit, so it's not that bad right? Not noticeable unless you look at his...armpits.

Good example,all the suit`s areas like this are all bad.I suffered it under 1 armpit,and on both of his forearms.

The 3 left fingers that holds the rifle broke as well,couldnt hold the gun for over a few days.

^^^^,all this happened on 1 figure?You really have bad karma,what wrong have you done?

Oh i know,you didnt bother getting me a David Hayter Autograph.thats why:D:rotfl

i just pose it a little and boom he broke, i didnt do deep poses, just trying to do one gun pose and yes i was being careful, what autograph? what are you talking about? oh you mean this? :D
MGSSIG6.jpg

i just checked it and its not that noticeable, i did a bunch of poses, gun poses, specially when hes lying on the ground and blending on the surface, its worth owning one but the price kills it

i just pose it a little and boom he broke, i didnt do deep poses, just trying to do one gun pose and yes i was being careful, what autograph? what are you talking about? oh you mean this? :D
MGSSIG6.jpg

i just checked it and its not that noticeable, i did a bunch of poses, gun poses, specially when hes lying on the ground and blending on the surface, its worth owning one but the price kills it

FU!:lol:lol:lol

Back