Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Snake looks soooo much better than the previous version made am I glad I waited...Not only does the new suit and better paint apps look better but the figure looks to be of higher quality overall.

The 'New" Old Snake
001rp0.jpg

The "Old" Old Snake
4322_press01-001.jpg

002xu5.jpg

003wm2.jpg

Well, the new one will be mine too. Where can we pre-order? Would that even be possible with such a limited run?

I really hate that they're giving us the same damn accessories. Snake had dozens, DOZENS of cool gadgets and weapons to use in the game. Cheap ass Medicom...

Well, the new one will be mine too. Where can we pre-order? Would that even be possible with such a limited run?

I really hate that they're giving us the same damn accessories. Snake had dozens, DOZENS of cool gadgets and weapons to use in the game. Cheap ass Medicom...

Not sure yet, I'm waiting to see so I can preorder one.

Nice,cant wait to get it,allthough,i hope they have fixed the paint coming off issue,on the rubber suit.The skin tone looks better though...

Don't get your hopes up on the olive drab variant - it says 200 to be sold at some event in Japan, and 300 online.

Don't get your hopes up on the olive drab variant - it says 200 to be sold at some event in Japan, and 300 online.

That event is the Medicom Toy Exhibition, right?

300 online is such a small number. I need me one of those, but I'm not paying over $170. Not worth it.

You can always custom paint it.

hopefully doesnt peel off, still i changed my mind im getting this and soon ill have more snakes then Rock83 :D

:monkey4:monkey4

That event is the Medicom Toy Exhibition, right?

300 online is such a small number. I need me one of those, but I'm not paying over $170. Not worth it.

not paying another $170.... $130 will do...doubt it

The fact that it is so limited means we probably won't see a price for it under $170. On top of the limited run it's obviously improved from the first figure.

Sigh...I want to pick it up before it turns into another Medicom MGS3 fiasco. $300+ for a Naked Snake? oy...

Trust me,i dont,its Medicom,what can you expect?:lol

That's not really fair. To Medicom's credit, from what we've seen so far at the Toy Show thing, they've improved on sculpting and paint apps.

Although I will admit, if you're not getting a Medicom anime-type figure, you're pretty much rolling the dice on every other Medi item, quality wise.

The fact that it is so limited means we probably won't see a price for it under $170. On top of the limited run it's obviously improved from the first figure.

Sigh...I want to pick it up before it turns into another Medicom MGS3 fiasco. $300+ for a Naked Snake? oy...

That's not really fair. To Medicom's credit, from what we've seen so far at the Toy Show thing, they've improved on sculpting and paint apps.

Although I will admit, if you're not getting a Medicom anime-type figure, you're pretty much rolling the dice on every other Medi item, quality wise.

what about medicom's body? i know they are fragile like hell, but do they have long lasting bodies now?

Medicom has improved tremendously since that Jedi Luke. It's plain fanboyism now to say that RAH Anakin or Han look absolutely nothing like the actor. :rotfl

W.C.C.G.O.N 開催記念限定商品

2008年7月20日発売予定
リアルアクションヒーローズ No.410
OLD SNAKE(olive drab ver.)

頒布価格¥20,790(税込)

原型製作 澤田 啓介(澤田工房)
衣装製作 松井 淳

●全高約300mm
●背景に擬態するオクトカムスーツがolive drabカラーになった状態を再現
●チェストリグはkhakiカラーを着用
●頭部の塗装をリニューアル
●アサルトライフル、ハンドガン、CQCスタンナイフ等
 細かなディティールを完全再現
●500体限定 会場販売:200pcs / ネット販売:300pcs
●フィギュアスタンド付属

W.C.C.G.O.N opening commemoration limited commodity 2008 July 20th sale schedule [riaruakushiyonhirozu] No.410 OLD SNAKE (olive drab ver. ) Distribution price ¥20,790 (including tax)[about $200 USD] Keisuke prototype production Sawada (Sawada atelier) clothes production Matsui 淳 - Total height approximately 300mm - Reproducing a state where the oct cam suit which mimesis is done has become the olive drab color to the background - Wearing the chest rig the khaki color - Paint of head [riniyuaru] - It is small detail such as [asarutoraihuru], hand cancer/gun and CQC stun knife complete reappearance ●500 body limitation meeting place sale: 200pcs/net sale: 300pcs - Figure stand attachment

what about medicom's body? i know they are fragile like hell, but do they have long lasting bodies now?

Well, in regards to Old Snake, the body should be quite durable since Medicom used metal joints instead of the regular ones.

As for the regular RAH 301 body, I don't know if they've improved on its durability. As of now though, Medicom's got the most poseable body, although it's a bit short.

W.C.C.G.O.N opening commemoration limited commodity 2008 July 20th sale schedule [riaruakushiyonhirozu] No.410 OLD SNAKE (olive drab ver. ) Distribution price ¥20,790 (including tax)[about $200 USD] Keisuke prototype production Sawada (Sawada atelier) clothes production Matsui 淳 - Total height approximately 300mm - Reproducing a state where the oct cam suit which mimesis is done has become the olive drab color to the background - Wearing the chest rig the khaki color - Paint of head [riniyuaru] - It is small detail such as [asarutoraihuru], hand cancer/gun and CQC stun knife complete reappearance ●500 body limitation meeting place sale: 200pcs/net sale: 300pcs - Figure stand attachment

$200!?!? Oh, hell. I might, I MIGHT still get it.

The thing is not so much cost, but WHERE to get it. If it's sold on some obscure Japanese website, we'll need some help.

Back