Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine MGS 4 Snake today. Cool looking figure but he will be fragiel for sure. Mines ok for right now but he has almost no articulation and his hands being just part of the suit are horrible.

Got mine MGS 4 Snake today. Cool looking figure but he will be fragiel for sure. Mines ok for right now but he has almost no articulation and his hands being just part of the suit are horrible.

Keep it in box,best advice i can give you.

My Old Snake RAH should be arriving today. Checked my UPS tracking and it is out for delivery. Finally Snake had arrived to Hawaii, he needs a vacation.

hehe,well then dont bend any joints on the figure,not the fingers either,just display it straight up,arms straight down,any part you bend will crack,and thats no joke.

Thats how I got him standing. Most fragile 1:6th I own. :lol

Just dressed up my Snake repaint,with standard Green,as seen in Snake Eater,its a little baggy,as the Medi figures is smaller than 1/6,but it works.

well I cant for raiden....he is cool in the mgs4 game..... I want to find a coat for him thoe... dose any one know where i could find one??

It's pretty obvious that this is a custom fig... The ugly pics that is. But the auction is for the OD Snake that we saw at the Medicom exhibition.

they are kick ass Im going to get one....what one do you think is the best?

I have to say Brolli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway..... shuting up now

IMG_8451.jpg

Back