Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what people are saying about RAH Old Snake, I might just keep it in the box. Mines should arrive this week from ebay. By the way... haven't really played the game yet. But whats the deal with the olive drab color?

For what people are saying about RAH Old Snake, I might just keep it in the box. Mines should arrive this week from ebay. By the way... haven't really played the game yet. But whats the deal with the olive drab color?

its an exclusive.....limited 200 in some store or convention in japan and 300 online i think.... they just want money, they shouldve made liquid ocelot instead of another snake

well.... the new snake has kahki vest and its from the game but i dont remember seeing a olive drab suit in the game, in the game his suit is blue or light blue and he has different colors of vests

Thanks! Medicom should just move on and give what the fans are asking for. New molds...or Hot Toys should get the license. Hoping to get a Solid Snake MGS1&MGS2. Regret passing on MGS3 Naked Snake when it was running about $150, that was before I got into 1/6 scale. Thought that was allot back then. Oh well. At least I'll get my Batman toys.

I'm confused why the MGS4 Snake is so much taller than the Naked Snake if they are both in the 1/6 scale, Snake is cloned from him they should be the same size...

Thanks! Medicom should just move on and give what the fans are asking for. New molds...or Hot Toys should get the license. Hoping to get a Solid Snake MGS1&MGS2. Regret passing on MGS3 Naked Snake when it was running about $150, that was before I got into 1/6 scale. Thought that was allot back then. Oh well. At least I'll get my Batman toys.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
doubt it they make MGS 1 and 2 but getting hot toys the dark knight.... its worth it :D

I'm confused why the MGS4 Snake is so much taller than the Naked Snake if they are both in the 1/6 scale, Snake is cloned from him they should be the same size...

Yeah Medicom did a mistake on that part,makes it alot harder to do customs as well,as loose clothing would only look too baggy on those so called "1/6"

I'm so glad I sold my Medicom Old Snake without a loss...totally not worth it. As for the 500 limited olive version I don't think it'll be that hard to get eventually. Remember the Zombie face paint Naked Snake was also sold the same way (500ES--200 at convention, 300 online). I ended up getting Zombie Snake for $159 shipped at Toytokyo.com about a year after its release.

We may also see a 3rd version with additional accessories ala Croc cap Naked Snake which was released last out of the 3.

I want the Olive Snake,but i want to wait for the reviews,170$ is alot of cash for pure trash,hey that rimed:lol

The new Snake looks soooo much better than the previous version made am I glad I waited...Not only does the new suit and better paint apps look better but the figure looks to be of higher quality overall.

The 'New" Old Snake
001rp0.jpg

The "Old" Old Snake
4322_press01-001.jpg

002xu5.jpg

003wm2.jpg

Actually the first version looked that good, (Olive Ver pic), in face paint apps, in the later promo shots.

But fingers crossed it is improved on the production pieces.

I want the Olive Snake,but i want to wait for the reviews,170$ is alot of cash for pure trash,hey that rimed:lol

:rotfl:rotfl Fo Shizzle

Actually the first version looked that good, (Olive Ver pic), in face paint apps, in the later promo shots.

But fingers crossed it is improved on the production pieces.

Thats what i said... but doubt it, ill pay $170 for this snake :monkey5 but too bad it end up crappy
070924_ol0031.jpg

When is this guy coming out???????

whats the point you still going to put it on ebay :D

W.C.C.G.O.N opening commemoration limited commodity 2008 July 20th sale schedule [riaruakushiyonhirozu] No.410 OLD SNAKE (olive drab ver. ) Distribution price ¥20,790 (including tax)[about $200 USD] Keisuke prototype production Sawada (Sawada atelier) clothes production Matsui 淳 - Total height approximately 300mm - Reproducing a state where the oct cam suit which mimesis is done has become the olive drab color to the background - Wearing the chest rig the khaki color - Paint of head [riniyuaru] - It is small detail such as [asarutoraihuru], hand cancer/gun and CQC stun knife complete reappearance ●500 body limitation meeting place sale: 200pcs/net sale: 300pcs - Figure stand attachment

whats the point you still going to put it on ebay :D

W.C.C.G.O.N opening commemoration limited commodity 2008 July 20th sale schedule [riaruakushiyonhirozu] No.410 OLD SNAKE (olive drab ver. ) Distribution price ¥20,790 (including tax)[about $200 USD] Keisuke prototype production Sawada (Sawada atelier) clothes production Matsui 淳 - Total height approximately 300mm - Reproducing a state where the oct cam suit which mimesis is done has become the olive drab color to the background - Wearing the chest rig the khaki color - Paint of head [riniyuaru] - It is small detail such as [asarutoraihuru], hand cancer/gun and CQC stun knife complete reappearance ●500 body limitation meeting place sale: 200pcs/net sale: 300pcs - Figure stand attachment

The new Old Snake should be available on or around July 20th, which is my b-day. Which is also a mere 2 days after the Dark Knight. Awesome.

I just wish the olive drab Old Snake wasn't $200. You could buy almost half an HT Tumbler for that. :p

Back