Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Help Support Collector Freaks:

Rock83

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Reaction score
The other thread has turned into a Game thread only,and i thought a Collectible only thread wouldnt be so stupid.Here is Mine:

laudel7

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I ordered my first MGS figures the other day : old snake and raiden! Now for the other ones.. It was bad enought collecting hot toys preds.. now these! Empty wallet time

darkknight

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
The other thread has turned into a Game thread only,and i thought a Collectible only thread wouldnt be so stupid.Here is Mine:

DAMN! Very nice MGS Collection. I'm more of a Snake fan than Naked and I'm in the search for a Old Snake RAH figure. Is it worth getting it? Already got the 7inch Medicom figures. Still debating if I should get him. Please help me make up my mind. What is the pros and cons of this figure. Thanks for sharing your pix.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Great SNAKE collection there!

I really want a Medicom METAL GEAR SOLID 2 Solid Snake. That is his definitive look to me!

plasmid303

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reaction score
After playing MGS4, I really wanted an Old Snake figure, so I ordered the Medicom figure. It's not perfect, but it's still a great collectible nonetheless. I really wish Hot Toys would have bought the license, though, seeing what they've done with the Appleseed figures really makes we long for an HT Snake (any Snake).

I'd love one of those Medi MGS3 Snake figures, but damn-all if they're not expensive...:p

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Yeah, after playing the game I wouldn't mind having the figure from MGS4.

I am trying to convince myself that I don't need it because the suit was darker in the game. I also would much rather have one of the ones that Rock pictured above.

Bat Eater

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Nice! you still havent shipped my zombie snake :D, i cant believe Old Snake and Raiden is sold out in bigbadtoystore.com ,someone even bought the broken snake :horror hopefully i find raiden

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
I am trying to convince myself that I don't need it because the suit was darker in the game. I also would much rather have one of the ones that Rock pictured above.

Yeah, it was a little darker but I'm not sure I want it that badly or not. :lol Like you trying to talk myself out of it.

Rock83

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Reaction score
Nice! you still havent shipped my zombie snake :D, i cant believe Old Snake and Raiden is sold out in bigbadtoystore.com ,someone even bought the broken snake :horror hopefully i find raiden

You would have had it within a week from now if you had completed the mission i gave you:lol

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
SS has the MGS 4 figure listed in stock. I figure I'll get it now and if I don't like it I can always sell it.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
nice collection!!! the Zombie face is my favorite!!! i'm thinking about getting one of the Raiden's since he was a B.A.M.F.!!!! in this game. i'm just afraid that eventually they'll make some 1/4 or other collectible statues of them.

darkknight

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Question about the PS3 MGS Bundle 40G and 80G. Is the 40G more limited? It is the Gun metal gray with the Metal Gear Logo on it. The cost is $600.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Snakes.jpg

Bat Eater

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
You would have had it within a week from now if you had completed the mission i gave you:lol

well ^^^^ing best buy bastards told me they could sign one item per person, so i have 5 signatures on one item :D screw zombie snake, i need raiden, i know hes going to be really hard to find :banghead