Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the quality of the 7" figures? They look cool but the only pictures I can ever find are promotional pics (which can be misleading). Anyone have them?

How is the quality of the 7" figures? They look cool but the only pictures I can ever find are promotional pics (which can be misleading). Anyone have them?

The UDF ones? I think they're virtually unposeable with probably just a few joints (shoulders, legs maybe?).

They're basically small, plastic statues.

They have Joints on the shoulders,head,hips.Thats it,nothing on elbows,hands,legs,knees,feet.

You should get on the waitlist for raiden, I got the guy I get my stuff from to order one from ssc a few days ago and my order confirmed the other day :banana

I already got a set of the UDF MGS figures but looking for a extra Old Snake to display. Anyone know where to get one at a decent price? No luck on ebay.

Ebay seller "rotofigure" just sold another one. I know because I had it on my "watch" list then soon after it sold. I'm sure he'll put up another Old Snake. You bought one from this seller, right?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0885&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

Yup, a few hours after my payment I got a email confirmation that it was going to be shipped out by UPS. I payed $7.95 shipping and he said shipping cost over $24(to Hawaii), he was not asking for more money not like some other sellers. He said he just got a few left. It's been selling fast since the game was released. He said he sold 4 within an hour. I asked if he will be getting RAIDEN, he said he wasn't planning on getting it because it was not popular. But he said he will try now because people is now asking him. He told me he just had a few Old Snake left, I had been debating since March on getting Old Snake from him, so that means he had alot.

Is it only me and Pitu that has Snake figures?:lol

C`mon,post pics of your Snake collection,love to see more...

Actually, I just bought one from Ebay off of seller "rotofigure", same seller that darkknight bought his from.

I used the Live.com Cash Back promotion + the 10% off Ebay coupon.

Saved a total of $45. Snake only cost me $112

Last edited:
Actually, I just bought one from Ebay off of seller "rotofigure", same seller that darkknight bought his from.

I used the Live.com Cash Back promotion + the 10% off Ebay coupon.

Saved a total of $45. Snake only cost me $112

Whoa?! How do you get the live.com promo and ebay coupon? Damn, you got a deal.

Back