Megan Fox ^^^^^slap...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dave...just because she doesn't float your preverbial Darklord boat does her a hottie not make. I would gladly take the duty to please her booty if given the chance...although I am interested. Who does Dave classify as a hottie?

Oh Dave...just because she doesn't float your preverbial Darklord boat does her a hottie not make. I would gladly take the duty to please her booty if given the chance...although I am interested. Who does Dave classify as a hottie?

topgun_800px.jpg

Just read the article. I agree that this is just drama mud-slinging going back and forth. I've never found Fox that attractive, but I know others do. She obviously got into acting on her looks alone, and I'm sure in a few years she'll be in Playboy and doing direct-to-video movies or some crappy TV show that nobody watches.

I gotta tip my hat to the NFL .................. probably one of the sharpest leagues in the world. No jokes. Btw hottie indeed!!!!! :naughty

I saw her in person on opening day last year. I am not one to get all googly eyed. My sister had to pick my jaw up off the cement. Red hair blue eyes is kryptonite to BadMoon. :monkey5

Back