Megan Fox ^^^^^slap...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who in their right mind complains about your sigs !?. :horror:monkey4

I have never complained. However, I do find Mikes sigs and Jessie Wilsons avatar to be rather annoying while I am at work. Not because I don't like them. It is because I can be checking the boards from work and all of the sudden have someone behind me and then there is a Mike sig and Jessie Wilsons dumb ass boobs on my computer. So yes they actually can be a pain in the arse. :lol

I have a similar problem when the little cousins are out. I have to scroll past Mike's posts and go back to read them later. But its worth it. :lol

I'd bang Hilary Duff....she has come a long way since Lizzie MacGuire. Anyone who has seen War Inc. can attest to that.

yeah no ^^^^, in War Inc. i was like wth man that can't be hillary duff is it, she looked ^^^^in hot in that movie. she acted like a really horny slut to.

i couldn't believe it, she did a real good job on that one, should've been up for an oscar for that one.

haterl.jpg

It would take a pressure washer with 3500 psi just to break through the base layer of pancake batter she uses as makeup.

AWESOME lol cant stand her, glad this is in the limelight now, everybody is blind and thinks she's some little innocent schoolgirl church going thing. She resembles the joker with all that thick ugly makeup!

....... .... :horror

LOL...best edit of a post yet. Sorry Badmoon...but that s#!t was funny.

Now, back on topic, I agree that Megan Fox isn't very deep in the talent department (although she is not exactly terrible, either) and isn't a shining beacon of light in the personality department. But I am afraid that anyone who says she is not frakkin' HOT loses some credibility with me. I would have more confidence in someone who says...Yeah, she's hot, but that does not give her any kind of reason to be the up-and-coming replacement for the skank queen of the world...another hottie...Angeline Jolie.

And yes...Salma Hayek is incredible as well, and does it without being a skank.

looks a little road hard and put away wet.:naughty

never understood it when people used that phrase as if it was a bad thing. (tho I dont think you wre here.)
if a girl is ridden lightly and put up dry, clearly the rider didnt know WTF he was doing ... :monkey1

Roger Ebert said:
Fox did her career a lot of good with the two “Transformer” movies, but this is her first chance to really act, and you know what? She comes through. She has your obligatory projectile vomiting scene and somehow survives it, she plays the role straight, and she looks convincing in a blood-drenched dress with her hair all straggly.
The film is directed by Karen Kusama, who in the splendid “Girlfight” (2000) introduced Michelle Rodriguez. She handles this material efficiently and with a certain relish. It’s not art, it’s not “Juno,” it’s not “Girlfight” for that matter, but as a movie about a flesh-eating cheerleader, it’s better than it has to be.

.. now here's where the Ebert slamming begins ... :lol

Last edited:
There are at least a dozen girls that can fulfill the role of megan fox. She is hot but she can't act for ****, but I guess that is all that matters anyhow. :duh

she can't act for ****

Can you qualify this statement? I haven't seen any movies that actually require her to act...at least not seriously. Transformers (both) were never intrended to showcase ANYBODY's acting ability. And based on the J'sB trailers, it looks like she does an adequate enough job (of course, the extent remains to be seen), in that one.

What movies has she been in that it is actually effective to judge her performance in?

She was great in that episode of Two and a Half Men I saw late night on The CW not too long back. :D

Can you qualify this statement? I haven't seen any movies that actually require her to act...at least not seriously. Transformers (both) were never intrended to showcase ANYBODY's acting ability. And based on the J'sB trailers, it looks like she does an adequate enough job (of course, the extent remains to be seen), in that one.

What movies has she been in that it is actually effective to judge her performance in?

When you're spending multi-millions on a 1-3 month production acting is always required. She won't last imo.

.. now here's where the Ebert slamming begins ... :lol

I won't bash him because it's an opinion, but I will state the fact that if you look at rottentomatoes so far he's significantly outnumbered in his opinion by ones like this....

"Her acting is plastic and one-dimensional. Pairing her with Amanda Seyfried was probably not a good choice, because Seyfried can act, and her ability makes Fox's deficiencies more glaring. Maybe the filmmakers should have chosen Paris Hilton instead of Seyfried"

"Indeed, “Jennifer’s Body” belongs to Fox, who looks like sex on two legs, with her tight tops and come-hither smile. Once she starts talking, however, all bets are off. Not that she needs to be much of an actress for this film – but she’s barely able to walk and talk at the same time."

"Two problems: Cody’s script is barely funny – and what humor there is gets crushed by the heavy-handed direction of Karyn Kusama and the marginal acting skills of Megan Fox."

"The blend of Fox’s expressionless performance and Seyfried’s more expressive one could have built an intriguing comic contrast – but doesn’t. Similarly, "

"Celebrated for her ear for dialogue, her knack utterly deserts Cody when she puts words in Jennifer’s mouth. Forced to utter ridiculous lines like "You're lime green Jell-o" or "You give me such a wettie," Fox sounds like Anna Nicole Smith channeling a 7 year old"

"But Cody's underdeveloped writing and Kusama's ambiguous direction are further stymied by Fox's own inconsistencies as an actress"

"And while Fox certainly has the physical attributes required to be every young man’s object of desire, she doesn’t have the truly witchy demeanour needed to make Jennifer despicably arrogant about her looks."

" Sure- she's smoking hot, but can she act? The evidence here does not exactly make a good case for her...Her line readings are also fairly lame, which is a shame as Diablo Cody's stylized dialogue is pretty clever"

When you're spending multi-millions on a 1-3 month production acting is always required. She won't last imo.

Yea....no. When you are making a movie like transformers...the acting is not exactly intended to be Oscar caliber. Every actor has done these types of films at some point in their career. They are net intended to be judged for exceptional acting, they are sophmoric fun films.

When we see her in a movie that is heavily dependant on acting, we'll see if she can act. Until then, it is like judging whether a person is a good father when he is teaching his sons how to make armpit farts.

i predict a string of movie flops, with a sudden collapse into alcohol abuse and horrible tabloid pictures. soon followed by Megan twat who cares, only to have a life in gossip mags.

in about 10 years she'll be on "where are they now"

Back