Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear ya! i myself am not a clone fan, but this one has its hooks in me!

Man I really want this sucka but the price is pretty insane(surcharge+international shipping)

Ebay is no better.. sigh.

ANyways my Custom Bly is 95% complete. The main problem is the visor which doesnt fit the medi helmet correctly. I will have to improvise. MAybe with the use of magnets.

SANY0101.jpg

dude... Bly is off the hook! beautiful work!

i am certain you can pull off a Shocktrooper with your skills, no need for a mass produced one!

again... amazing work!

That is a damned nice custom job man! I really like that. I just need to start picking up the Medicom SW figures before they start to sky rocket on eBay! Mainly the Darth Maul, but some of the troopers too.

That is a damned nice custom job man! I really like that. I just need to start picking up the Medicom SW figures before they start to sky rocket on eBay! Mainly the Darth Maul, but some of the troopers too.

just be patient you'll eventually find them around the $100-115 price.

Hey thanks guys, but seriously tho, Shock trooper gotta be one of the harder or the hardest cloney to paint purely due to the helmet paint markings. I dont know how guys like DA and Hurricane have the patience.

I guess I could, but I'd rather get it straight from Medicom IF the price is "reasonable" enough. At this point of time, SWS's international surcharge is killing it for me.

Anyways here's a few other pics.

SANY0102.jpg

SANY0114.jpg

Hey thanks guys, but seriously tho, Shock trooper gotta be one of the harder or the hardest cloney to paint purely due to the helmet paint markings. I dont know how guys like DA and Hurricane have the patience.

I guess I could, but I'd rather get it straight from Medicom IF the price is "reasonable" enough. At this point of time, SWS's international surcharge is killing it for me.

SANY0102.jpg

SANY0114.jpg

Very nice Scarlet.

That Bly looks damn good! I'm really impressed. The mods look very professional and it looks like the statue and Medi-figure meshed really well! I'd love to have all the Commanders together, at least the major ones. So far I've only ventured as far as Cody.

SANY0102.jpg

SANY0114.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Commander Bly is my favorite of the clone's, and I gotta say that custom looks amazing. I can only hope that Medicom decide's to make him so that I can own one of those baddies.

Thanks guys, I'm done yet.

1.I still have yet to paint the handle of the pistols.
2.Accurately paint/weather the hasbro rifles.
3. Hem the kama(skirt) to prevent fraying

Definately I need to touch up a few areas to make it more accurate.

Anyways I used the Koto Bly as a reference for the paint job so my accuracy or the lack of it should be credited to them.:eek:

How long does it take StarWarsShop to send you a tracking number?I bought the ShockTrooper a few days ago and have not heard from them yet.

I got my notice 5 days later, but that included a weekend.

Scarlet, that is an awesome custom job you did.

That is just amazing man. What all figures did you use to make it and what would it cost if I wanted you to do a custom one like that for me, if you are doing that kind of thing?!

Thanks guys.

Sickboy
At this point of time, sorry. I cant do a bly custom cos it's not cost feasible.

Cheers

Back