Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like that picture of the two you got there, I just put down an order for one of those. Shock Trooper has always been my favorite kind of trooper, commanders though, that would have to go to Bly. Got the conformation email already, now I just gotta wait for my toy to arrive.

Thanks, man! I was worried they'd look odd having the exact same wear and tear on the armor, but I find I don't notice it so much. This is a really cool figure, a lot better than the regular version, although I think the 501st is my real favorite!

mine gets here tuesday, can't wait to come home from work and open it up.....just need to figure out a spot for it is all.

finally got it in today:

CIMG0189.jpg

feels a little cheaper then I expected, but it still looks pretty good.

I am seriously thinking about getting a couple more of these. The only thing holding me back right now is the extreme limited articulation. The armor and the pleather body suit combination negates a great deal of the articulation of that Medicom mannequin. I wanted a kneeling pose but can't get it. If I can figure out how to overcome that, I will be down for a few more of these.

Back