• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale - Medicom RAH 1/6 Scale Boba & Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_NachoMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale two pristine Medicom RAH 1/6 scale figures that have been in detolfs for many years and well maintained. Mint condition. Both have been removed from their museum poses and dusted twice a year, kept out of sunlight in a mancave basement where there is little to no humidity. The pleather on Jango is in perfect condition. No flaking at all.

I have recently upgraded to the Hot Toys variants due to the scale and would like to part way with these figures so they can find a good home for anyone interested.

I am looking to sell them as a set and not individually if possible. I am asking for $50 USD each + shipping + paypal fees. I am shipping from Canada. I would also entertain trades for certain Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures but please no First Order Stormtroopers.

Open to fair offers.

PM me if interested.

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments

• JangoBoba01.jpg
    JangoBoba01.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 5
  • JangoBoba02.jpg
    JangoBoba02.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 2
  • JangoBoba03.jpg
    JangoBoba03.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Price drop $100 USD each. Great condition figures guys. Who wants em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back