ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're one of the best things about this place, jye. Get well soon, man. We're all pulling for you.
:thud: :thud: :thud:

Thank You for that…

1648150590996.gif

Wor-Gar is desperately trying to catch up to my post count he must really get no work done lol

Sorry to hear about your daughter I couldn’t handle this happening to my son! That definitely made you stronger.
Hell, I was a basket case - she was the strong one. Got diagnosed her first semester, didn't miss a day of class, had surgery over Xmas break in Michigan and radiation treatment a few weeks later in New Orleans (she went to Tulane). She did miss a few days after that but only because the treatment meant she had to isolate for a few days. She went through all that and still graduated in 3 years. She got her B.S. in Cell & Molecular Biology (as well as her PhD), so at 18 she was the one explaining to her parents everything that was going on rather than vice-versa. :lol

So how soon is your surgery? We're all hoping it's successful and you have a speedy recovery!

p.s. - I'm sure Darth Snoopy will be happy to suspend Wor-Gar while you're out of commission to keep your post count safe lol...

Hell, I was a basket case - she was the strong one. Got diagnosed her first semester, didn't miss a day of class, had surgery over Xmas break in Michigan and radiation treatment a few weeks later in New Orleans (she went to Tulane). She did miss a few days after that but only because the treatment meant she had to isolate for a few days. She went through all that and still graduated in 3 years. She got her B.S. in Cell & Molecular Biology (as well as her PhD), so at 18 she was the one explaining to her parents everything that was going on rather than vice-versa. :lol

So how soon is your surgery? We're all hoping it's successful and you have a speedy recovery!

p.s. - I'm sure Darth Snoopy will be happy to suspend Wor-Gar while you're out of commission to keep your post count safe lol...
Wow Buff that is incredible!

Being the retired medic that I am I can appreciate how much A&P, chem, bio and pharmacology made me question my career choice lol

lol @ Pause-Gar

Glad you caught it early, wouldn't be the same around here without your memeing :lol.

You say that like any of us here are getting that..? :cuckoo:
In Australia the government sends out bowel cancer testing kits when people turn 50. I'm approaching that. You have to tale a stool sample and send it to a lab. But the nature of the test means that any *ahem* sexual activity can compromise the results. So no nookie and no self-nookie for a week before you take the 'sample'. I've been married for over 20 years, so the no sex part is a breeze. Jacking off tho, far out, it's one of the few pleasures I have in life.

Wow Buff that is incredible!

Being the retired medic that I am I can appreciate how much A&P, chem, bio and pharmacology made me question my career choice lol

lol @ Pause-Gar
Yeah you always want your children to surpass you, but would it kill them to wait until they’re adults? :lol

I have to admit I’m not looking forward to post surgery not being at work while laying in bed comfortably watching movies and posting in this forum while my wife cooks and cleans.

It’s going to be very difficult please send love lol
Why am I confident that you’ll be able to adjust to the new routine? :rotfl

Last edited:
Thank you bros and brethren alike lol

There is still a slight chance that it is benign but the doctor was honest and said that it is a category 4 classification for that particular tumor that makes it less likely

Fingers crossed though.

Pints 4ever with my fellow forum cats we’ve all been here chuckling it up for quite sometime now haven’t we.

Loved every second of it!

I have no real physical friends in real life just my wife and her friends and our families.

You are my friends.
I've been tempted before (often when drunk) to type up a list of favourite forum members but changed my mind. Because while I would have intended such a list in a spirit of positivity it could backfire in a way I'd feel bad about when inevitably I'd leave some people out who might have expected to see their name mentioned. :lol

But under this circumstance I have no hesitation in saying you'd be on there my friend. You may be an internet person but I strongly believe you to be real and an individual I would be happy to associate with.

And the messages and banter in this thread are yet another reminder of why I've stayed on this forum all these years.

Wow that fall really was a blessing in disguise, take it as a sign you're meant to stick around and kick that tumor's ass, we're all rooting for your speedy recovery!

I've been tempted before (often when drunk) to type up a list of favourite forum members but changed my mind. Because while I would have intended such a list in a spirit of positivity it could backfire in a way I'd feel bad about when inevitably I'd leave some people out who might have expected to see their name mentioned. :lol

But under this circumstance I have no hesitation in saying you'd be on there my friend. You may be an internet person but I strongly believe you to be real and an individual I would be happy to associate with.

And the messages and banter in this thread are yet another reminder of why I've stayed on this forum all these years.
I have also wanted to do the same but knowing I will forget 90% of the names has been a great deterrent lol

I have to admit I’m not looking forward to post surgery not being at work while laying in bed comfortably watching movies and posting in this forum while my wife cooks and cleans.

It’s going to be very difficult please send love lol

*Jye seen here in bed at home*
screenshot-2019-09-23-at-16-09-53.png
:monkey3 :wave

Back