ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there was a catheter that cones over your male appendage and vacuums the urine out. I seen the female one new in package at the hospital, looks like a dildo with a large pad and there is a suction when you urinate and tubes to a big cup.

I can't even read the word "catheter" without wincing in pain.

Several years back I broke my wrist and had to have a metal plate put in.

Nothing....NOTHING about the entire thing even came close to the indescribable agony I experienced taking that first piss after the catheter was out. Hands down some of the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life...worse than breaking the bones!!

Good luck sir....you have some "fun" waiting for you!

Very glad you made it through the "easy" part!!
I'm sure the catheter is way worse, but when I had an enema done pre-surgery, it was the most uncomfortable experience I ever had. I was violated horribly!

If you want to know if you are gay male or not, that is the test to take!

I was like this is sooo awesome…

Then a squirted pee on them and myself then farted and they lol’d
:lol

:rotfl

The wife should have taken at least one picture.
The nurses just uploaded the TikTok video. It's gone viral. :lol

p.s. - Glad you're OK Jye! One less kidney and still the life of the party lol...

Several years back I broke my wrist and had to have a metal plate put in.

Nothing....NOTHING about the entire thing even came close to the indescribable agony I experienced taking that first piss after the catheter was out. Hands down some of the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life...worse than breaking the bones!!

Good luck sir....you have some "fun" waiting for you!

Very glad you made it through the "easy" part!!
This post hurts more than my post surgery :thud:

Same. Gives me the shivers. And I've never had one.

Back in 2005 I had a minor operation and I had to have extra stitches put in - while conscious - due to post-op bleeding. Unpleasant. Hilariously a female friend who is a nurse was working in that hospital on that ward on that day. It was her I had to notify of the extensive bleeding from my ***k. :lol I asked her to send for someone else to tend to the problem.

Are you guys sitting…

2 super hot female nurses did the procedure while wife was present….:thud:

I had to add super hot because not only was it true it makes the entire event super worth reporting lol

Wish I had filmed it!
If I could pick someone to do the procedure it would be 2 super hot females nurses lol, you got off lucky my friend, few years back I got something called orchitis on my balls, it was so painful I could barely walk so ended up reluctantly going to the hospital not really wanting to show my junk to strangers, well I get called in to the emergecny room and it's a dude, he starts checking my junk but he can tell I'm uncomfortable so he asks me if I would prefer a female to fondle my pearls so to speak, I say yes of course, I'm laying there feeling a little bit less stressed imagining a hot nurse doing the fondling and in walks a big *** woman, built like a brick ********* I kid you not, mean looking, and I immediatly regretted my decision, what followed was probably the worst pain I've ever felt, this woman grabbed my sack and squeezed it like a lemon, I screamed it was so painful, she then fondled around agressively and procedeed to ask if it "hurt" I could only laugh and cry at the same time as I felt my nuts try to retreat into my body in profound agony, after a long night of getting checked and tested I was sent home and prescribed some antibiotics, lots of rest and ice bags to help my bag :lol anyway the point is if you have to show your junk to a guy at the hospital and he asks if you would prefer female assistance say no, if you're jye4ever then you're a lucky bastard lol!

If I could pick someone to do the procedure it would be 2 super hot females nurses lol, you got off lucky my friend, few years back I got something called orchitis on my balls, it was so painful I could barely walk so ended up reluctantly going to the hospital not really wanting to show my junk to strangers, well I get called in to the emergecny room and it's a dude, he starts checking my junk but he can tell I'm uncomfortable so he asks me if I would prefer a female to fondle my pearls so to speak, I say yes of course, I'm laying there feeling a little bit less stressed imagining a hot nurse doing the fondling and in walks a big *** woman, built like a brick ********* I kid you not, mean looking, and I immediatly regretted my decision, what followed was probably the worst pain I've ever felt, this woman grabbed my sack and squeezed it like a lemon, I screamed it was so painful, she then fondled around agressively and procedeed to ask if it "hurt" I could only laugh and cry at the same time as I felt my nuts try to retreat into my body in profound agony, after a long night of getting checked and tested I was sent home and prescribed some antibiotics, lots of rest and ice bags to help my bag :lol anyway the point is if you have to show your junk to a guy at the hospital and he asks if you would prefer female assistance say no, if you're jye4ever then you're a lucky bastard lol!
Sorry to hear about that awkward experience. :(

But I immediately wondered if it was the guard from Loki:

10510066.jpg

Is Jye Alive???? I’m in Baltimore Maryland at a all weekend 80’s concert and I’m drunk. I need info

lol I am drunk but I see Jye got through the procedure. I’ve been peaying for you bud and will continue to do so.

Holy crap lol

If I could pick someone to do the procedure it would be 2 super hot females nurses lol, you got off lucky my friend, few years back I got something called orchitis on my balls, it was so painful I could barely walk so ended up reluctantly going to the hospital not really wanting to show my junk to strangers, well I get called in to the emergecny room and it's a dude, he starts checking my junk but he can tell I'm uncomfortable so he asks me if I would prefer a female to fondle my pearls so to speak, I say yes of course, I'm laying there feeling a little bit less stressed imagining a hot nurse doing the fondling and in walks a big **** woman, built like a brick ********** I kid you not, mean looking, and I immediatly regretted my decision, what followed was probably the worst pain I've ever felt, this woman grabbed my sack and squeezed it like a lemon, I screamed it was so painful, she then fondled around agressively and procedeed to ask if it "hurt" I could only laugh and cry at the same time as I felt my nuts try to retreat into my body in profound agony, after a long night of getting checked and tested I was sent home and prescribed some antibiotics, lots of rest and ice bags to help my bag :lol anyway the point is if you have to show your junk to a guy at the hospital and he asks if you would prefer female assistance say no, if you're jye4ever then you're a lucky bastard lol!
I had a similar experience back when I was in college, only it was epididymitis rather than orchitis. I had no idea what was going on so I went to the student clinic. I had to describe my condition to an absolutely gorgeous young female PA. She asked if I'd feel more comfortable if one of her male colleagues examined me rather than her and I was like "no, I'm perfectly fine with you performing the examination". I ended up getting referred to another clinic for treatment but I still recall her treating me with an abundance of TLC. I was definitely in good (& experienced) hands. :lol

BTW, this occurred when I'd just started dating my wife (no correlation lol), and it was once the subject of a dinner table conversation with her extended family. When my sister-in-law asked what epididymitis felt like, my wife's uncle (a doctor) chimed in "Your testicles feel like bowling balls that have been doused in gasoline and then set on fire" lol. And that's EXACTLY how it feels!! :horror

Is Jye Alive???? I’m in Baltimore Maryland at a all weekend 80’s concert and I’m drunk. I need info

lol I am drunk but I see Jye got through the procedure. I’ve been peaying for you bud and will continue to do so.
So does this mean you've been peeing and praying for him? Jye, looks like you didn't need that catheter after all!

You be careful!

But damn Baltimore MD which means you actually drive past my neighborhood and could’ve picked up all of those free items I was gifting! :tap

Back