ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can still smell and taste. I’m guessing that might be coming for me as I am really stuffed up today.
Talking to someone who had the Delta variant in January of 2021, she lost her sense of smell and taste very early on, within 2 or 3 days of feeling ill ... she remarked that it was a bizarre sensation (or lack thereof) because she wasn't congested when it happened.

Most of the people I've spoken to who got in on the Omicron party haven't reported loss of smell and taste.

Talking to someone who had the Delta variant in January of 2021, she lost her sense of smell and taste very early on, within 2 or 3 days of feeling ill ... she remarked that it was a bizarre sensation (or lack thereof) because she wasn't congested when it happened.

Most of the people I've spoken to who got in on the Omicron party haven't reported loss of smell and taste.
I can’t smell poop lol

The person I gifted the T-800 (and all of the F13th stuff) sent me a photo of what he ended up doing with it and he certainly did it justice.

I feel good that it went to a proper home.

B1AF4F54-2502-44E5-905F-F175ECCD2EA2.jpeg

96F7E111-EDA6-44B3-A36C-F589003C3FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok fellow freaks it is time for me to ask for well wishes lol

Surgery tomorrow 12 noon.

I’m scared yes…..but I remain positive and glad to finally have arrived at this life saving surgery.

Watching DS2 at 6:30 then i’ll be on later tonight for my review.

Post surgery hopefully by next Tuesday i’ll be back on here. :yess:

I'm sure your surgeon is ready to rumble. Best of luck and remember that fear is the mindkiller. Clear your mind and focus on ... well I guess that's against the Code of Conduct. How about you think about ... okay that too. Picture yourself -- no not that either ... YOU GET THE IDEA.

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!

Mom just got out of the hospital with her gallbladder removed, a big gallstone removed, fighting a rough cold and COPD all at once.

You will make it out fine like she did my friend!

Last edited:
I'm sure your surgeon is ready to rumble. Best of luck and remember that fear is the mindkiller. Clear your mind and focus on ... well I guess that's against the Code of Conduct. How about you think about ... okay that too. Picture yourself -- no not that either ... YOU GET THE IDEA.
Yes I do :hi5:

Thank you!

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!

Mom just got out of the hospital with her gallbladder removed, a big gallstone removed, fighting a rough cold and COPD all at once.

You will make it out fine like she did my friend!
WOW!

That actually made me feel more optimistic please send mom my thanks lol

Back