MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Evil Dead star Bruce Campbell has continued to tease an apparent role in director Sam Raimi's upcoming Marvel Studios film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

During a video interview with The Illuminerdi, Campbell was asked about Spider-Man: No Way Home, and if there were any stars from Spidey's cinematic past he was excited to see make a comeback. "Well, you might wanna check out the Doctor Strange movie, though," Campbell said. "That's the one that's worth talking about... If I were able to talk about it. What's cool is when they sue me, I'm gonna sue you because you brought it up. So, I appreciate that."

https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-2-bruce-campbell-tease/

So yeah I was just going to watch the opening scene of IW at freaking midnight just to check out the new IMAX picture and ended up watching the whole damn thing, lol.

That movie is damn near perfection.

The action, emotion, stakes, spectacle, how the characters meet and interact with each other, the pacing. The amount of moving parts so masterfully interwoven absolutely boggles the mind. How is it possible that a movie this good with all these elements even exists?

10/10 and I don't think it's an understatement to put this in my all time Top Five.

Last edited:
So yeah I was just going to watch the opening scene of IW at freaking midnight and ended up watching the whole damn thing, lol.

That movie is damn near perfection.

The action, emotion, stakes, spectacle, how the characters meet and interact with each other, the pacing. The amount of moving parts so masterfully interwoven absolutely boggles the mind. How is it possible that a movie this good with all these elements even exists?

10/10 and I don't think it's an understatement to put this in my all time Top Five.
IW just flows so well and honestly the team up with IM, SM and Strange is what I waited all my life for to see on screen. And I am a Cap guy and was Team Cap in those Civil War days! Reminds me of TDK, you know the characters by now, just get into story and action. Love it!

IW just flows so well and honestly the team up with IM, SM and Strange is what I waited all my life for to see on screen. And I am a Cap guy and was Team Cap in those Civil War days! Reminds me of TDK, you know the characters by now, just get into story and action. Love it!
I was only able to watch the opening scene of Infinity War before work but liked what I saw from an IMAX perspective. Very visually stunning but I'd love to see a comparison side by side of the regular and IMAX versions to see exactly what we're seeing. It might become obvious once I watch both IW and EG this weekend as I intend to.

It's two and a half hours *without one bad scene.* :thud:

You're absolutely right about how it just flows to hold your interest every single moment without ever being disjointed, rushed, or slow.

Last night I was all okay I'll watch the opening bit with Thanos, Loki and Thor. Nope gotta continue with Banner going to New York. Oh look the children of Thanos have arrived and Spidey's there. Can't stop now. Oh now we're in Scotland with Vision, SW, and Cap's *epic* entrance behind the train. And then you're freaking almost an hour into the movie already and there's no damn way to stop there.

Wakanda battle begins like halfway through which blows away the climax of almost every other film and then oh yeah, *that isn't the climax because now we do the battle on Titan.* And then back to Wakanda and now here's Thor with the axe and the epic and hilarious introductions between Groot and Cap and Rocket and Bucky. Then the heartbreaking last stand of all the heroes against Thanos before the gutpunch finale. This movie is freaking perfection.

It's two and a half hours *without one bad scene.* :thud:

You're absolutely right about how it just flows to hold your interest every single moment without ever being disjointed, rushed, or slow.

Last night I was all okay I'll watch the opening bit with Thanos, Loki and Thor. Nope gotta continue with Banner going to New York. Oh look the children of Thanos have arrived and Spidey's there. Can't stop now. Oh now we're in Scotland with Vision, SW, and Cap's *epic* entrance behind the train. And then you're freaking almost an hour into the movie already and there's no damn way to stop there.

Wakanda battle begins like halfway through which blows away the climax of almost every other film and then oh yeah, *that isn't the climax because now we do the battle on Titan.* And then back to Wakanda and now here's Thor with the axe and the epic and hilarious introductions between Groot and Cap and Rocket and Bucky. Then the heartbreaking last stand of all the heroes against Thanos before the gutpunch finale. This movie is freaking perfection.
...and I can hear the perfect score supporting every one of the scenes you've described. An often underappreciated aspect of great movies is the score. That crescendo of the Cap theme as he catches the trident and comes into the light in Scotland just fits so perfectly!

...and I can hear the perfect score supporting every one of the scenes you've described. An often underappreciated aspect of great movies is the score. That crescendo of the Cap theme as he catches the trident and comes into the light in Scotland just fits so perfectly!
I KNOW!!!

You're so right about the score. The music when Thanos is defeating the heroes one by one while SW struggles to destroy the stone. :thud: :monkey2

And Gamora mouthing off to Thanos on Vormir before freaking out as he grabs her and she realizes what he's about to achieve has got to be the highlight moment of Zoe Saldana's career.

I KNOW!!!

You're so right about the score. The music when Thanos is defeating the heroes one by one while SW struggles to destroy the stone. :thud: :monkey2

And Gamora mouthing off to Thanos on Vormir before freaking out as he grabs her and she realizes what he's about to achieve has got to be the highlight moment of Zoe Saldana's career.
I like big moments that are really played up with the score and IW nailed it on everything. See you can't say that with Endgame cause they literally rehash previous movies. I'd rather have all new content and different places to explore.

disney_day_2021.jpg

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/disney-plus-day-marvel-studios-wrap-up-2021

Last edited:
D+ special on D+ about 14 minutes. Has Moon Knight clip and She Hulk clip.

I like big moments that are really played up with the score and IW nailed it on everything. See you can't say that with Endgame cause they literally rehash previous movies. I'd rather have all new content and different places to explore.
I dunno, I find Endgame compulsive viewing aswell - meaning if I put that on I end up doing a Khev. And then the next night I'll go back and watch Infinity War. I think I've watched them out of order like that at least twice. :lol

But yeah, agreed with everything that's been said about Infinity War. Top film. That's why I was a bit annoyed at the time about Black Panther getting a Best Picture nomination instead. Infinity War was easily the better movie.

I dunno, I find Endgame compulsive viewing aswell - meaning if I put that on I end up doing a Khev. And then the next night I'll go back and watch Infinity War. I think I've watched them out of order like that at least twice. :lol

But yeah, agreed with everything that's been said about Infinity War. Top film. That's why I was a bit annoyed at the time about Black Panther getting a Best Picture nomination instead. Infinity War was easily the better movie.
I just like the Avengers together. Even with every movie having ensembles, franchise leaders all in one movie is hard to pass up. Not sure about the next Avengers lineup.

I still love Endgame though. It's slow in many more places but I love the payoff of all the heroes returning at the end... But yeah, Infinity War is damn near perfect.

Back