MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is permanent and not just for a limited time around Disney+ Day.

Sounds cool but dumb question from someone who isn't super into home theater stuff. I've got a nice Samsung 4k with decent surround sound, what'll this look like on that? Do you need a special tv? What's the aspect ratio? Ok, two dumb questions :)

I'm assuming it will be full 16:9 so they will all look like A1.

Well holy crap. Hell yes I'll revisit the entire MCU over and over and over now. They need to put that on disk as well but crap I'll take it on D+ for now. :rock

In four days! :yess:

Last edited:
Sounds cool but dumb question from someone who isn't super into home theater stuff. I've got a nice Samsung 4k with decent surround sound, what'll this look like on that? Do you need a special tv? What's the aspect ratio? Ok, two dumb questions :)
The movies with IMAX ratios will look freaking awesome on your TV. You're currently seeing a cropped picture but will soon see the whole thing.
GOTG1 final aerial battle. :thud:

CW Airport Battle, Ragnarok, GOTG2. :thud:

Shang Chi Dragon Battle. :thud:

IW/EG. :thud: :thud: :thud:

The movies with IMAX ratios will look freaking awesome on your TV. You're currently seeing a cropped picture but will soon see the whole thing.
GOTG1 final aerial battle. :thud:

CW Airport Battle, Ragnarok, GOTG2. :thud:

Shang Chi Dragon Battle. :thud:

IW/EG. :thud: :thud: :thud:
Well that's awesome! Thanks and now I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Almost makes me want to go and buy that Sony A80 I keep hearing about while it's Black Friday.

Well holy crap. Hell yes I'll revisit the entire MCU over and over and over now. They need to put that on disk as well but crap I'll take it on D+ for now. :rock

In four days! :yess:

Maybe it's a sign that I spend too much time here, but when I read about this earlier today, I immediately thought of you, Khev. :lol

Maybe it's a sign that I spend too much time here, but when I read about this earlier today, I immediately thought of you, Khev. :lol
:lol :lol

This is pretty much the most exciting movie news I've heard in the last two years, lol.

I wonder if they'll sneak in the TFA Falcon chase as part of this new package.

Disney+ for new and returning customers is $2 for a month right now.

After they milk this for awhile, you will start seeing it on incoming 4ks/blurays I'm sure.

Just confirming that it is just for these movies correct?

1636391452986.png

Last edited:
Yes that is correct. Those were the MCU films that featured expanded IMAX ratios for one or more sequences (IW/EG were the only two that had it for the entire films' run times.)

Not sure about the next Avengers lineup. I highly doubt Ant-Man will defeat Kang and especially multiple versions of him. Maybe pockets of teams take him on and/or there is another cosmic villain that is worse than him. Lots up in the air with the enormous roster that is active or will be active. Hopefully more movies or dates are revealed on D+ day, maybe more shows. Obvious conclusions are that we will see some She-Hulk and Moon Knight.

The only real classic story that has yet to be properly explored is a new take on the FF .

So many potential storylines galactus and silver surfer, although with this celestial stuff people might get confused, FF verses the inhumans , ff verses dr doom.

The rest of these characters I don't know of any known storiesines to adapt .

I wonder if Shang Chi and all the IMAX stuff will be available right at midnight tonight.

Edit: Just checked and looks like the new stuff will be up at 12:01 am PST/3:01 am EST tonight.

Last edited:
I wonder if Shang Chi and all the IMAX stuff will be available right at midnight tonight.

Edit: Just checked and looks like the new stuff will be up at 12:01 am PST/3:01 am EST tonight.
Khev has the lotion amd tissues ready lol

The only real classic story that has yet to be properly explored is a new take on the FF .

So many potential storylines galactus and silver surfer, although with this celestial stuff people might get confused, FF verses the inhumans , ff verses dr doom.

The rest of these characters I don't know of any known storiesines to adapt .
I am ready. I hope they really go on some explorations.

Back