MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney on Star Wars :

"Solo" failed because of Star Wars fatigue. 1 movie/year is too much.

Disney's MCU ... Bring it on. 4 movies a year, D+ shows, never can have enough content.

:rotfl

Disney on Star Wars :

Disney's MCU ... Bring it on. 4 movies a year, D+ shows, never can have enough content.

Yeah, just make good, compelling content and the people will show up. SW is fertile ground for plenty of content and the EU laid the ground work of what works and what doesn't. KK has no one to blame except herself.

Disney on Star Wars :

Lol Star Wars fatigue? More like crap storytelling , horrible writing and **** characters.

Next D23 event is Nov19-21 so hopefully all those dates are revealed to what they are. Makes you wonder if that Wolverine game is coming to match him in a solo or X-Men movie. Also, it went under the radar, but the Russos are in negotiations with Disney on directing a Marvel movie. Just got press cause of the Scarjo issues and how their movie will be released. If it's Russos it's got to be a big team movie. Possibly even a solo Wolverine.

A solo wolverine movie would be sooooooo freaking cool!

edit. By mcu of course. I know we had plenty

A solo wolverine movie would be sooooooo freaking cool!

edit. By mcu of course. I know we had plenty
I think it should start with a Wolverine movie, go X-Men first class like, then branch off from there. I see 3 Wolverine movies, 6 X-Men, got X-Force and X-Calibur. Feige should own Hollywood in 10 years.

Until the media releases info that Disney is changing Wolverine to either a female or some form of race/ethnicity swap. :monkey3

NO more new white super heroes males are allowed on screen... :nono

Until the media releases info that Disney is changing Wolverine to either a female or some form of race/ethnicity swap. :monkey3

NO more new white super heroes males are allowed on screen... :nono
I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped Logan and went straight for X-23.

Don't see why not. Time travel is magic. Not only that, they have actual MAGIC magic.

In the MCU, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather.

Wish there is a Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider coming in that slate. Feige likes to do different than what has been previously done, so we still might be getting C listers for awhile.

If no Netflix Marvel character shows up in NWH or She-Hulk, they aren't coming then.

What If…?
Thanos’ iPhone was hacked.

Attachments

• BCAE6176-474F-42B6-B97F-F78FBEDD1A99.jpeg
    BCAE6176-474F-42B6-B97F-F78FBEDD1A99.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 34
Uh oh. Looks like marvel/Disney are gonna lose some of there characters again if they go back to the estate. Say bye to that xmen reboot lol. It’ll be nothing but Shang chi and cap marvel from here on out.

Marvel is looking to rebrand “The X-men“ to be more inclusive sounding.
Disney/Marvel always has the pulse of the fans to give them what they want right?

All the Phase 4 films from next year onwards have been pushed back several months. I wonder why.

Probably better odds that they’ll open in theaters rather than stream.
Just a guess.

All the Phase 4 films from next year onwards have been pushed back several months. I wonder why.
Get more time away from Covid is my main thinking on this. Odd to see this after DC Fandome. DC 1, Marvel 35.

Just sucks that we can't get this stuff out of the way for the good stuff like F4 and Xmen. Pushes it all back. I really wanted to see DS2 and The Batman within 2 weeks.

Back