MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you familiar with the 'fool me once' saying?

:lol

Least I know better now than to stay up uber late ("it's gonna be SO AWESOME!!!!") and then eat *&&^% AND drag thru the day on no sleep.:pfft:

Yeah, Wanda being smaller than Chavez in the artwork was an immediate "WTF?" for me.

I can definitely casually watch something and not collect it, or even want to collect it at all. Where I draw the line at not watching it though is if I feel it's going to ruin a favorite, or negatively impact previous beloved characters and stories. That's why I spoiled myself on Falcon & Winter Soldier and why I want to spoil myself on Loki. Mediocrity or an annoying character is one thing, actively damaging/destroying what came before is my line.

If they manage to ruin Loki, who really started my love for the MCU in first place (sorry, Tony, not sorry :pfft: )....that's pretty much the "point of no return" for me.

I think the towel might not just be thrown, it'll be set on fire until there's nothing left. :gah:

Yeah, it's tough bleaching my brain after TFWS - between some actual good stuff (Zemo and Walker) - and the fact that they might as well have taken Sebastian Stan, and interposed shots of "a day in the life of" with Falcon looking full of angst.

Episode 1: Falcon sez fu small town hick banker, calls Pepper Potts. Cut to Bucky flexing metal arm in NY - and fangirl bakery employee hands him a dozen free chocolate croissants. Back to Falcon who sends sister and nephews on world cruise with Stark money, buys hotel in New Orleans, and staffs with undocumented workers who sing "We're in the Money" in Spanish and Vietnamese. Cut back to Bucky sitting on therapist couch sharing croissants while they discuss Bucky becoming the new Equalizer, since the more people he takes out, the more popular he is. "Well, with some folks, it may be ILLEGAL but not IMMORAL" explains the therapist, confusing Bucky even more than the concept of time travel.

Bonus scene: Bucky visits Doctor Strange who does some sparkly thing with the Time Stone, and brings back the Asian guy Bucky feels guilty about and Bucky's long hair and an entire arsenal of weapons. "Look, the ratings are gonna sink unless u ditch the metrosexual act - it's not like folks are gonna watch for &^%$ speeches, and Zemo dancing can't carry the whole series" sez Strange.

I have no faith in Marvel now after seeing WandaVision and the heavy handed TFATWS. I expect full blown SJW garbage in Phase 4.

I liked WandaVision - some weak stuff but interesting. TFATWS wish I had just caught bits and pieces of on YT. So. Much. Cringe.:pfft:

Spider-Man FFH, THOR 4, GOTG 3. Only movies I?m truly looking forward too. I expect to be let down from FFH, SJW overload from Thor 4, and an unfulfilling finale for GOTG.

Black Widow looks like trash.

Shang-Chi looks like bland trash.

Eternals is a bland joke.

DS2 is shaping up to be a joke, guaranteed LGBTQ girl saves the day and it will be forced down our throats.

BP2 might as well be canceled imo.

The Marvels will be girl power trash.

Ant-Man 3 will be ok.

Loki will ruin the character.

Ms. Marvel will be more girl power SJW trash.

Hawkeye and She-Hulk will form All Girl Avengers, trash.

Ironheart is the dumbest thing I?ve ever seen.

Moon Knight, Armor Wars, Groot, What If might be ok.

Ducky at home right now:

200.gif

I happened to be looking at Phase Four and forgot how different the order initially was before Covid. You'd have Valentina recruiting early, 2 new IP movies then the Multiverse arc with Hawkeye and Thor to finish it. Spidey3 was initially set to release in July 16, 2021. Not sure if Strange will fix the Multiverse problem/rift if Spidey3 was initially after it. Could be an ongoing thing.

Marvels-Phase-4-SDCC-700x300.jpg

So Feige said Marvel are planning to do more prequels. Wonder if that is a sign of the new heroes failing already.

Some prequels I’d like to see:

Winter Soldier
Hawkeye/Ronin
Thanos Origin
Planet Hulk
Ant-Man and Wasp Cold War (maybe the villain is Winter Soldier)
Odinson
Odin and Hela
GOTG Themed Prequel as a D+ series showing origins of the crew

I can see the fantastic 4 taking place in the 50s . They are stuck in some time rift and come back or something

Back