MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Companies still doing VFX/color adjustments work after it is released. Seems like it makes it worse than better. *See SW Special Editions

I hope we get something like this in phase 4. This is the Dr. Doom I want to see, unfortunately, some of the characters in the video are dead, but maybe they'll come back with the multiverse

This is the coolest Doom ever.

Doom's going to be pretty tough to pull off, from casting to characterisation and look. He fluctuates too much between the various stories and eras, and has too many genres mashed together.

C6A794C3-37DD-4478-A165-47A60455DAF1.jpeg

Ferrigno made a dumb tweet.

He said Hulk should be a big person not cgi.

WTF lay off the roids lol
Wonder if he got some of that from Stan Lee? I think he said in an interview somewhere that Hulk was meant to be very large but not a giant monster ... can't remember where.

Ferrigno made a dumb tweet.

He said Hulk should be a big person not cgi.

WTF lay off the roids lol
I've always heard that he is a d***. He just wants more money and more prestige by being the only Hulk in town.

Maybe George is wearing those claws with Ah-soooooo-ka.

Speaking of claws, where has Khev been? Did he suddenly realize the truth about the ST and needs a few days to himself? Maybe he's watching RAIDERS 4K and realizing it is the greatest adventure movie of ALL time.

Why did Hugh Jackman post a picture of him and Feige hanging out and then a picture of wolverine claws.
He spent all his X Men money already on his wife's plastic surgery and he's not getting any work outside of Wolverine, so he's begging Disney to bring him back in the multiverse. That and he wants to be relevant. I knew he couldn't let Logan RIP. He'll be back. They all come back sooner or later.

Back