Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stoked for Batfleck, Darkseid, Steppenwolf, and black suit Superman. I hope the sculpts on these are good.

I'm stoked for Batfleck, Darkseid, Steppenwolf, and black suit Superman. I hope the sculpts on these are good.

I doubt so, they don't have face printing technology. But I'm very sure that the rest of the sculpt will be damn good.

I doubt so, they don't have face printing technology. But I'm very sure that the rest of the sculpt will be damn good.

Wait what? McFarlane lost face printing tech? They were the first American toy company to incorporate it with their Walking Dead line after dismal results almost killed the series. Its what saved them as a toy company. Do they lose it due to WB licensing or something?

I have no idea what they use for the face printing, but so far the likenesses on the Wonder Woman figures were only okay. Not Marvel Legends level but not as bad as what Mattel was doing with the license.

FHG05_01

Todd seems to go crazy with different textures on figures, cramming as much detail as he can into stuff (to the point where it can look downright awful :lol), which I think is a good fit for the Snyder League. They all have super intricate designs.

_97046996_mediaitem97046995.jpg

9c12f008-afaa-4ebd-be14-d16397989248.jpg

McFarlane is doing a Cavill from the Netflix Witcher series, which seems promising likeness-wise for a $20 figure.

Witcher-Netflix__scaled_800.jpg

Not sure how I feel about their Jason Momoa from Dune though. Looks like the sculpt is decent but the paint holds it back.

f5484e68-a9f3-4d37-8c15-8ee384c5b9d5.jpg

Be skipping those as well. To bad toy fair is canceled so we won?t know what?s coming

I'm not big on movie or game figures but was happy to receive these from Target today. Nightwing, whilst a repaint seems a better figure in the Red Black deco in my eyes. Nightwing is not perfect and has well documented flaws for sure but a fun 2 pack to add to my display.
ltB5YWx.jpg

UzCdzdg.jpg

Agreed. Night wing is pedestrian but they at least made him pop a little more with the red suit.

Back