Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be awesome!

But Is there enough stylization for McFarlane?

Imagine original mask Deathstroke!

I would hope he would stick as close to Perez's art as possible. I love Nightwing's original costume. So much nostalgia in that design!

I had some time finally to repaint my "Batman Earth -1" Devastator figure to DOOOOOOMSDAY! I am waiting on the Mafex Hush Superman for some action shots with him. Here is the before and after.
Doomsday before and after.jpg

New round of leaks. Looks like Injustice 2 Doctor Fate and the cast of The Suicide Squad are in the works.

82d713d4a0b1cf1ff2fc2e5d63cb2bdb.jpg

All these weird figures is the only thing I’ve seen at the stores this week as in terms of new product. I think it’s going into overkill

I saw the Batman: Last Knight on Earth figures at Target yesterday. I really liked the Wonder Woman, the figure looks great in person, but the mohawk head doesn't work for me, although the sculpt is VERY good. She also stands taller than the Batman in the line and a few other Batman figures like the White Knight and Arkham. Scarecrow is super creepy but I just don't like the exposed guts in the torso. I know it is just the character design, but I don't care for it, even though Toddy did the figure well.

Sculpts look great but man, the faces are not this company's strong suit.

I?m definitely picking up darkseid and steppenwolf. But man, the league looks really rough.

Thats my take also. I am by no means a movie based collector and the league definitely do not tempt me, they look poor. Part of that is source material, who the heck ever thought the Flash would wear that? :/

Steppenwolf and Darkseid have unique looks and I am sure MCF will knock them out of the park sculpt wise. These 2 are Mega figures? Not CNC, am I correct in thinking that?

Thats my take also. I am by no means a movie based collector and the league definitely do not tempt me, they look poor. Part of that is source material, who the heck ever thought the Flash would wear that? :/

Steppenwolf and Darkseid have unique looks and I am sure MCF will knock them out of the park sculpt wise. These 2 are Mega figures? Not CNC, am I correct in thinking that?

Bruce Wayne already explained about the suit in the movie... I guess you're one of the rare ones that dislike the suit 4 years later.

In for all of them for sure.

McFarlane-Justice-League-05.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-06.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-07.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-12.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-18.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-13.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-14.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-15.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-16.jpg

McFarlane-Justice-League-04.jpg

I really hope we get a second wave with Knightmare figures. Batman with his coat, Joker in the surgical getup, Deathstroke, and army builder Parademons and Superman Soldiers would be awesome.

Back