Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are sad, nothing makes you happy lol.

"Boss fight."

Studio Session-1992 rz.jpg

You guys are sad, nothing makes you happy lol.

You mean like the figure I just said looks great? :lol

I know this irks some fans, but you can enjoy something while also being critical of it.

You mean like the figure I just said looks great? :lol

I know this irks some fans, but you can enjoy something while also being critical of it.

Nah, it's not you. It's this thread and others who hated on McFarlane for no reason.

OoHh AlL BaTmaN, giVe mE otHeR cHaracTeRs.

Batman boost sales, I would make lines out of Batman to generate revenue before I move on to other series which may eventually flop. Does kids want Plastic Man, Wonder Twins? Of course not.

Metals/Last Knight designs are all up at McFarlane's alley, you can't deny that. Of course they are gonna make the ones they are good at.

All new molds, low price and all made with heart. What's there to hate?

Don't like don't, don't buy. Simple.

Nah, it's not you. It's this thread and others who hated on McFarlane for no reason.

OoHh AlL BaTmaN, giVe mE otHeR cHaracTeRs.

All new molds, low price and all made with heart. What's there to hate?

Don't like don't, don't buy. Simple.

100% this.

Waaaaa he didn't give me the character I wanted Waaaaaaa

Oh well, make them yourself? Or just wait and see what comes.

Worse is when others downtalk those that do buy and enjoy.

Aren’t there 6-7 inch figures of the characters people been crying for ..... already made by other toy companies?

Let us enjoy our McFarlane line. Some of the figures Todd has done, we don’t know if we’ll ever see figures like those again for YEARS ..... if ever.

Aren?t there 6-7 inch figures of the characters people been crying for ..... already made by other toy companies?

Let us enjoy our McFarlane line. Some of the figures Todd has done, we don?t know if we?ll ever see figures like those again for YEARS ..... if ever.

I was just curious. :)

Aren’t there 6-7 inch figures of the characters people been crying for ..... already made by other toy companies?

Let us enjoy our McFarlane line. Some of the figures Todd has done, we don’t know if we’ll ever see figures like those again for YEARS ..... if ever.

McFaRlAnE DidN'T dO iT sO It DosEn'T cOunt!

People like to grift over nothing, I've seen enough of unsellable characters from Mattel and don't wish to see them again.

McFarlane's been doing different literation of characters which is great, I'd prefer those over repainted junk with a standard mold Mattel has been cheating everyone on for years!

Soooooooooo anybody think we will see more iterations of robin that?s not Damien? I really want a good tim drake figure

I was just curious. :)
Sorry. My quote wasn’t aimed at you.

I’d be happy if McFarlane did the TDK Returns suits. I’m actually kinda impressed with the Mafex Batmen released. But had to stop myself jumping into the Mafex DC line. I’m holding off ..... so far.

Sorry. My quote wasn?t aimed at you.

I?d be happy if McFarlane did the TDK Returns suits. I?m actually kinda impressed with the Mafex Batmen released. But had to stop myself jumping into the Mafex DC line. I?m holding off ..... so far.

Sorry my bad. I did pre order the Mafex TDK-Returns figures. Yes I completely understand Lawrence regarding Mafex line. Pricing, QC issues, and the delays. :)

Sorry my bad. I did pre order the Mafex TDK-Returns figures. Yes I completely understand Lawrence regarding Mafex line. Pricing, QC issues, and the delays. :)
Actually, the only reason I don’t collect DC Mafex, is because I’m going to McFarlane for DC. Nothing to do with pricing (maybe a tiny bit actually), QC issues, or delays. I see reviews & :drool Such good looking toys.

I am currently collecting the Marvel Mafex line though. Brilliant figures.

So does anyone know which Crow Robin is the rarest? Smiling Robin is the most common I think. I believe screaming is next with laughing being rarest...but I’m not 100% sure of that. That’s just my speculation.

Back