Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I cannot believe how bad the team turned out. I expected a whole lot more. Steppenwolf and Darkseid, however, are home-run hits! Looking forward to adding them to my collection.

20210305_133710(1).jpg

Damn, I cannot believe how bad the team turned out. I expected a whole lot more. Steppenwolf and Darkseid, however, are home-run hits! Looking forward to adding them to my collection.

Yeah, I would agree with that. Maybe because there?s really no actor likeness with Darkseid or Steppenwolf that McFarlane really needed to capture. Unlike Thanos, for instance, who still retained a lot of Brolin?s likeness, Darkseid and Steppenwolf seem to be completely their own thing, so I think there was probably a little more room for error with them. And I agree, they look good.

I agree with you too that the Justice League themselves, don?t look so good, unfortunately. To me the sculpts for the faces are just too off. The rest of the figure looks okay, but they weren?t able to capture the actors? likenesses at all, unfortunately.

I guess you're one of the rare ones that dislike the suit 4 years later.

Wait, what we all like the suit now?

No one told me of that change in opinion. I thought it was still seen as over designed rubbish. I gotta keep up with these trends!

We are still hating on the JL Batman suit though right??

Wait, what we all like the suit now?

No one told me of that change in opinion. I thought it was still seen as over designed rubbish. I gotta keep up with these trends!

We are still hating on the JL Batman suit though right??

40 for steppenwolf and and 40 for darkseid.

That is pretty expensive for generic action figures.

Back