Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I see two of these guys have been sent out. Lord Vicious doesn't have his yet and I'm 4th on the list. You're not still on vacation, are you Steven? I don't come here enough to know all of your guys' personal lives but know we're all busy people.

I'm getting a bit anxious to get my hands on this one! :)

Lord Vicious is getting something special with his set that's why his hasn't shipped yet.

Everyone’s order is a little different some have unpainted armor with painted heads, some wanted extra parts that I’m casting as fast as I can, some want me to fit the armor to particular bodies, and some have other orders to go out with the armor. So I’m trying to get all that done and try not to forget any parts. This one’s making me a little crazy.

I’ll be getting more out next week.

I see two of these guys have been sent out. Lord Vicious doesn't have his yet and I'm 4th on the list. You're not still on vacation, are you Steven? I don't come here enough to know all of your guys' personal lives but know we're all busy people.

I'm getting a bit anxious to get my hands on this one! :)

Last edited:

I'm shipping the as fast as I can and in my haste I didn't mark down the names of of the ones that whent out this week so far, so if you get yours and it hasn’t been marked on the shipping list just shoot me a PM so I can mark it as shipped. Thanks!

I really hate pulling packages/envelopes from my mailbox and seeing them addressed to my sister... I still check the mailbox everyday for this one! Cannot wait. Hope mine was in that batch sent out :)

Some finished pics of Maximus for my friend Marfmaster!

IMG_8348.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8350.jpg

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8352.jpg

Here are a couple of in hands pics of Seb's amazing work on this beautiful set. Special thanks to Spenser for adapting the Leo body to this beautiful armor!

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

Back