Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Coo fix the poor quality wrist joints? The CM version was incredibly fragile, every single joint, ankles and wrists just twisted right apart. The worst body I've ever seen. I was/am incredibly skeptical about the CooModel version.

Everything seems solid and haven't had any issues with ankles or wrists. Seems like COO have done a good job.

Thx for the reassuring words. Can you tell me which version you got, in regards to skin tone/color? Seems like there are a variety of skin tones available and I don't want to get one that doesn't match the Maximus HS.

Thx for the reassuring words. Can you tell me which version you got, in regards to skin tone/color? Seems like there are a variety of skin tones available and I don't want to get one that doesn't match the Maximus HS.

I thought the rubber body's from COO were all the same skin tone? Full seamless is B34005(the one I got), the semi-seamless is B34006(just seamless arms). The skin tone on the body is lighter than the head sculpt I've used but passable.

Spenser - I need to get a pair of boots from you. Do you have a pair available? Thanks.

Back