Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
MAXIMUS:

maximuselvis01.jpg

maximuselvis02.jpg

Photos: Painted Maximus sets by elvis1976

The sword will have a metal wire running through it to keep it from bending or warping out of shape and the “Cinculum Militaire” (or apron thing that hangs in front of “the goods”) is cast in a very flexible urethane rubber to simulate leather strips. The studs on them are paintable.

$280 Armor set, sword, boots and tunic unpainted. shipped in the US.

$300.50 Armor set tunic, sword, boots, and unpainted head. shipped in the US.

$370 Armor set assembled and painted /w tunic. Head, sword, and boots painted. shipped in the US.

Add $15 extra outside the US. Pay pal: [email protected]

maximusarmorparts.jpg

Head sculpt casting:
maximusnewcast01.jpg

The Battle of Carthage armor:

$285 Armor, shield, spear, sword, helmet, boots, and head, unpainted.
$368 Armor, shield, spear, sword, helmet, boots, and head, painted.

Add $15 extra shipping for outside the US. Pay pal: [email protected]

Armor comes with: tunic, sword, and spear. Pictures later...

Please note: The head and helmet were made to fit each other. The helmet will not fit the head that came with the “Final Battle” set.

maxcarthage01.jpg

maxcathage02.jpg

maxcathagehelmet03.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Maximus

Great work ! That armor is fantastic !!!!!!!!!!

Will you be selling it as set ? :D

:horror :horror :horror

An absolute dream come true!
I'll love you forever now, Steven :naughty :banana

Last edited:

Is it possible at this stage to let us know how much it will cost for the full set please Spenser?

:D

Excellent Maximus, Spenser!!:horror. The outfit is very nice and the headsculpt, If you don't like it send to me :D For me looks good;)

Excellent! I'm a big Maximus fan. I definitely want one of these. Will the sword and blue tunic be available as well?

Eric

oh man...i got maximus with chris...maximus with sovereign studios.... both nowhere to be seen....and now i am seriously buying yours as well... lol....

oh man...i got maximus with chris...maximus with sovereign studios.... both nowhere to be seen....and now i am seriously buying yours as well... lol....

Same here, but Spenser is not a Howes or a Sovereignstudios, not at all. The guy does amazing work and always comes through on his promises. No need to worry :D

Back