Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

leomax01.jpg

Spenser, I'm new to the board – so I did not see this thread before, but let me say: This is a freakin' great headsculpt. I sculpted a Maximus head as replacement for a resin kit a while ago so I know what I am talking about when I say: Crowe is not easy to capture. My deepest respect, sir!!

Quick shot of the Leo body.

H's looking great, Steven. Not sure yet if I'm gonna use my extra Leo body though, maybe a tad too bulky.

And Lord Vicious, are those leg sleeves rubber? Will they take acryl paints or would I need something else? They're relatively inexpensive so I might as well buy them now rather than wait for them to randomly sell out.

Yup, they're rubber. I think they'll take paint well, but you won't want to touch him too often as it may go off a bit on your hands...

Right now I’m just waiting on a package with the chest armor in it so I can complete the kits. I hope I’ll have it this week. I want all these out by the end of next week.

Still interested - hopefully tax refund in a couple of weeks so will have the funds then :)

That's where mine went when I sent payment!

Is Steven still on vacation? Is it just Maximus that has this long wait or are his Beatles/BTTF and miscellaneous other works taking this long? I'm not concerned yet as I know Steven's a stand-up guy. But this wait is making me anxious in not such a good way...

Hi,

The holdup was the chest armor, I don’t cast those but I did just received some more and I’m putting the kits together for those with unpainted sets.

Also, there is a lot of work involved in the painted and assembled sets so everyone will have to hold on who ordered that.

Everyone will get theirs soon!

Unpainted sets? That's me! Can't wait. Now I gotta get some screencaps made to send to the painter!

Thanks for the update!

Unpainted sets? That's me! Can't wait. Now I gotta get some screencaps made to send to the painter!

Thanks for the update!

I've got a buttload of reference pics, let me know if you want 'em, and I'll post them here :hi5:

I've been informed my Maximus stuff has arrived safely! Thanks again for all your hard work Steven :hi5:

Back