Mattel's new prototype HE-MAN figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't much care for the updated He-Man figures from a few years ago. They were made well, but a bit too lean looking and didn't quite have the same feel. Although I do still have the He-Man and Skeletor figures and some of them (like Trapjaw) were great I just wasn't too excited about the whole line. Also the cartoon was real weak IMO.

I liked the newer cartoon--probably more than I liked the figures. I think Mattel made a valiant effort with the line. They were smart enough to bring in the Four Horsemen and the updated, stylized look worked on a handful of the characters. But I am glad I unloaded those exclusives when I did. Not many people are yearning for a Moss Man exclusive these days.

I didn't much care for the updated He-Man figures from a few years ago. They were made well, but a bit too lean looking and didn't quite have the same feel. Although I do still have the He-Man and Skeletor figures and some of them (like Trapjaw) were great I just wasn't too excited about the whole line. Also the cartoon was real weak IMO.

I liked the newer cartoon--probably more than I liked the figures. I think Mattel made a valiant effort with the line. They were smart enough to bring in the Four Horsemen and the updated, stylized look worked on a handful of the characters. But I am glad I unloaded those exclusives when I did. Not many people are yearning for a Moss Man exclusive these days.

The post so nice he added it thrice :lol I've been getting more hiccups on the board lately. Not all the time, but every so often the board just doesn't respond and I'll get the occasional double post.

Back