Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think that it was necessary to make it clear that this Spidey is a continuation of MCU Civil War Spidey. We've already had five posters with just him on them. After so many reboots it'd be silly NOT to feature another Avenger in this first ever connected universe film.

Agreed, but there's such thing as too much.

I do think that it was necessary to make it clear that this Spidey is a continuation of MCU Civil War Spidey. We've already had five posters with just him on them. After so many reboots it'd be silly NOT to feature another Avenger in this first ever connected universe film.

Jeez exactly. WE "nerds" here know exactly what spidey we are dealing with. The majority dont. Its that simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez exactly. WE "nerds" here know exactly what spidey we are dealing with. The majority dont. Its that simple

Its not really just a nerd thing anymore. These films are about as mainstream as they come, and everyone knows about them.

You still have people asking where Andrew and tobey went tho. Some people are out the loop lol

Its not really just a nerd thing anymore. These films are about as mainstream as they come, and everyone knows about them.

True. But i do believe the average moviegoers do not understand the mcu/fox/sony are not connected

This movie will be a disappointment. And then they will finally realize(in another 5-7 yrs) we need a Spider-MAN movie and not a Spider-BOY movie. And try to give us a Batman Begins SM movie. (Can you imagine a PP with a Christopher Reeve type actor? My god!)

At least in the upcoming video game he's a mature grown adult.

I'm eager to see if Zendaya is the MCU version of "MJ"

Not really excited for much else though :lol

They can never capture the magic of this theme ever again.
They don't want to tho. Because they don't have to. We're past the point when talant was required in order to make your product stand out. Nowadays it's enough to just be bombastic generic orchestral to make people go "OH YES BEST EVER".

Here we go with the early reviews....

Best Spiderman movie since Spiderman 2.

The kid nails it.

Great action.

IM perfectly utilized.

Movie has heart.

Here we go with the early reviews....

Best Spiderman movie since Spiderman 2.

The kid nails it.

Great action.

IM perfectly utilized.

Movie has heart.

Sad that Disney is possibly paying people to write good reviews for this instead of Pirates 5. :monkey2

But if it's Marvel Studios paying the critics instead of Disney, then my previous statement is invalid. :dunno

Yea they said the same thing for asm2 I'll wait for reviews on rt to come out and such

Back