Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0137.JPG

Spider-Man, the most popular Marvel character, can't even solo a poster.

Thats how bad Sony screwed him up after the 1st 2nd movie. Second and third movie posters wont have other avengers I'm pretty sure :) remember these companies are in the money making business like it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This movie keeps disappointing me with the stuff it's putting out lately. Can spidey not be in a poster by himself? This whole IM involvement is just so over the top and so unnecessary. I feel like Marisa Tomei's hotness is the only thing keeping this alive.

Spider-Man, the most popular Marvel character, can't even solo a poster.
Well he could, but it just makes it that more attractive to recent Marvel Studios audiences this way of course. In hindsight, I'm surprised Batman wasn't included in all the Suicide Squad posters

That's one dumb lookin' poster...

What a bland poster.
Agreed. . .but it's about 10 million times than the Photoshopped messes we usually get from Marvel Studios. And you get a pretty good idea of tone here, so maybe it does the job.

I do think that it was necessary to make it clear that this Spidey is a continuation of MCU Civil War Spidey. We've already had five posters with just him on them. After so many reboots it'd be silly NOT to feature another Avenger in this first ever connected universe film.

Back