Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

DOIRu5V.gif

A marvel and dc film would just be amazing but sadly studios are to stupid to see the potential in that.

I'd love an adaptation of this:

250px-SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg

Just for this scene alone:

Spiderman%26Superman-2-28.jpg

All hail the supreme "bah".

I'm sure it's difficult from a legal stand point.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm sure the paper work alone involve in a DC/Marvel film crossover deal is enough to scare any law firm and studio executive :lol

Tobey Spidey would have wrecked RDJ Iron Man and Keaton Toomes at the same time.

Yeah.

In a perfect world SONY didn't agree to share the rights to Marvel Studios but rather made a direct sequel to SM3 that ignored ASM1 & ASM2 and brought back Tobey, Raimi, Dunst and a recast Venom.

That movie would have been massive.

The equivalent of a Robocop movie coming out today that ignores the reboot and brings back Weller and Verhoeven.

Yeah.

In a perfect world SONY didn't agree to share the rights to Marvel Studios but rather made a direct sequel to SM3 that ignored ASM1 & ASM2 and brought back Tobey, Raimi, Dunst and a recast Venom.

That movie would have been massive.

The equivalent of a Robocop movie coming out today that ignores the reboot and brings back Weller and Verhoeven.

Sony was about to make 4 but they screwed up that to

I can't believe they spoiled the little Captain America cameo. I really thought they'd save that for the movie. They even blew the whole plot with Tony Stark taking the suit.

Only thing left that they didn't spoil is,

Spoiler Spoiler:

They gave away the boat scene. Still a good trailer . I like vulture and how spidey fights.

I just don't like all the damn stark protege crap but I understand why it's there. I reckon spidey makes his own suit at the end of the movie

Back