Marvel Select Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't buy a lot of action figures anymore but made an exception on this one.

I saw him at the comic store and picked it up when I saw it. WOW...love him! Any Venom fan should get this figure; three heads/one with removable tongue, The Madness "backpack" with 4 ball jointed heads and 2 jointed arms, 8 different hands and 2 small forearms.

Pictures:

p1060628c.jpg

p1060627hw.jpg

p1060612w.jpg

p1060614e.jpg

p1060624g.jpg

p1060619g.jpg

p1060616d.jpg

p1060634s.jpg

Pinhead Venom with one of the Madness heads

p1060622f.jpg

Last edited:
Being a huge Venom fan, I must say I'm loving the head sculpts that are included in this.

My only complaint is him being very thin. He should have been bulkier but the head sculpts included are indeed nice.

Funny. I just got this guy yesterday too. Weird thing is, he's got two left feet! :slap They have the exact same copyright printing on the bottom and everything. WTF??? Are they all like this or is it just a defect with mine?

saw this yesterday at a comic store, didn't know the extra heads come off now i wish i bought it :(

Being a huge Venom fan, I must say I'm loving the head sculpts that are included in this.

My only complaint is him being very thin. He should have been bulkier but the head sculpts included are indeed nice.

No, he couldn't pass for a McFarlane Venom if he was any Bulkier. The idea was for this figure to be able to represent so many different versions of Venom on one body, and they did a fantastic job on that. Action figure of the year potential too. I don't really get any Marvel Select stuff but even I was convinced to get this figure.

Love this figure a lot! Unfortunately, the paint on the left eye of my McFarlane sculpt is chipping off. Hope there's a way to fix it, but it's not that noticeable.

I definitely picked it up a couple at my local comic shop (1 for me and 1 for my little brother). I usually stick with 1/6 figres, but the pure awesomeness of this figure as well as it being Venom made it a no-brainer for me. I think I also read that the artist who did this one for Marvel Select said he was very interested in doing a Carnage down the line. Hopefully he does...

p1060614e.jpg

When do we get a HT Eddie Brock like that....? When?At least the face sculpt, I can live without the extra heads and hands but we need a HT Brock sculpt like that face.

Back