Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, I don’t care about Penguin enough to do any

:chase

Why you blathering babbler of blasphemous banter! *qwack-qwack-qwack*

Penguin - smoke gif.gif

Brian Viveiros

16 h ·

Finally received my Prank Villain from Mars Toys. Has some of the second batch issues but I am highly satisfied with this! Can’t wait until the updated items drop on OSK so I can get that ordered.

Such a nice set with lots of accessories.

Daniel Schüler
nice! what issues does he have?

Brian Viveiros
Author

Daniel Schüler the vest, the glue was literally separating I had to use a little bit of adhesive to hold it in place for now until the replacement drops. And the green shirt right at the neck area was super loose and not fitting the neck very well had to make adjustments for that as well.

Also the body on mine was completely backwards as well.

A backwards body is a new one to add to the list.

Never heard of that from any company. :lol

If there’s a bit more QA time going into this, that’s absolutely fine with me. I’ll gladly wait until whenever they’re satisfied that it’s right.

Ordered my replacement set for Joker from OSK!

This is a real stand up move by Mars, and can't thank @Kit Chen enough for coordinating this with Mars.

Even without the fixes, this is an awesome figure. I'll try to get some pics up soon!

While I'm at it, I have to say that the Saturn Dynamic Duo includes some of the best, if not THE best third party figures ever produced. They are stunning! CC's photos above look like stills from the series!

My V2 Joker arrived and he actually looks great. The collar is a bit too open but not terrible. Still ordered the replacement shirt and vest though and then he’ll be perfect.
Shoes are glossy which is an improvement.

My V2 Joker arrived and he actually looks great. The collar is a bit too open but not terrible. Still ordered the replacement shirt and vest though and then he’ll be perfect.
Shoes are glossy which is an improvement.

Are you going to take a picture of both v1 and v2 together?

How do you like the magnetic vest?

Got the replacement parts.

The tie is neat, just like the one on my 2.0 which I've already transferred to the 1.0.

With the sculpt removed it's simple enough to put the shirt complete with tie onto the body, so you don't have to mess with the collar and tie at all.

100_4857.JPG

The vest isn't any bigger than the one they fluffed up. You have to pull it really tight in order to fasten the poppers, and then the poppers are visible, especially the top one.

The magnets a much better solution. The problem is that the vest isn't tailored large enough to fit comfortably, so you either have poppers that show, or the top button that bends out of line because the material is at it's limit.

On balance the 2.0 vest with the magnets was better so I've used that instead of the replacement.

Once rebuilt the figure is a lot better with the new shirt.

Back