Machete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they should have used Chase Valdez as the leading actor in this.

I cant wait for this movie. I was in Austin, Texas and met Danny Trejo and Tom Savini while they were working on the film. Cant wait! Jessica Alba, yummy!

I already want Hot Toys figures. They better not give me the "this won't be big in the asian market ____" either. I don't care!

machete02.jpg

Cant wait!!:rock:rock:rock

machete02.jpg

If Hot Toys make this figure, can you imagine Toy Anxiety parting out this figure?

machetes- Currently 500 In Stock

:lol

Anyway, CAN'T WAIT! Que chingon!!!! :rock

If Hot Toys make this figure, can you imagine Toy Anxiety parting out this figure?

machetes- Currently 500 In Stock

:lol

Anyway, CAN'T WAIT! Que chingon!!!! :rock

:lol:lol:lol

BTW, NECA announced a figure, but I'm sure it will be for their 7" line,
I hope they release a 12" to customize, cos' unless HT releases Danny from Predators, I don't think we'll see a Machete figure...

NEC10829.jpg

BTW, NECA announced a figure, but I'm sure it will be for their 7" line,
I hope they release a 12" to customize, cos' unless HT releases Danny from Predators, I don't think we'll see a Machete figure...

NEC10829.jpg

That was actually canceled. Unless they decided to go ahead with it again like with the Exorcist Bed deluxe set.

Either way, Hot Toys better give us this license, or theyre gonna find out they ____ed with the wrong mexican.

I want that f'n poster!!!!!!!

:rock:rock!!

That was actually canceled. Unless they decided to go ahead with it again like with the Exorcist Bed deluxe set.

I know it was supposed to come out with Chamberlain and Red Tux Beetlejuice, but BBTS has it listed again for a 2nd Qtr 2010 release, so maybe they will finally release it to tie it in with the movie, which I think is a smarter move, and I'm sure it will be more popular than the Frindhouse peg-warmers...

Either way, Hot Toys better give us this license, or theyre gonna find out they ____ed with the wrong mexican.
:rock!

Check this out:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XtkHygcTC8A&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XtkHygcTC8A&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It's the original Grindhouse trailer, but still cool as hell!

Back