LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this might be a crucial episode.

Don't you think they ALL will be from now on? I mean theres only a handful of them left and we still have tons of questions to be answered!

I've been so behind on my DVR that I just caught up on Lost yesterday, so I didn't even know there was a rerun week :panic:

I have to wait another couple of hours to see tonight's show, but meanwhile in the fantastic news department:

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof just completed post-production on the finale" -- on Monday night. Both sent out identical Tweets: "We're done. Amen."

The supersizing of the finale is the latest adjustment to what might as well be called "The 'Lost' Weekend." ABC is airing an "enhanced" (pop-ups) version of the show's original two-hour pilot on May 22. On Sunday there's a two-hour retrospective titled "Lost: The Final Journey," followed by the finale and Kimmel post-show.

Zero chance.

:exactly:

I have to wait another couple of hours to see tonight's show, but meanwhile in the fantastic news department:
Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour...

This is beyond fantastic! I can't wait!!!!

Don't you think they ALL will be from now on? I mean theres only a handful of them left and we still have tons of questions to be answered!

Actually, this was the first episode this season where I haven't thought about unanswered questions at all. I just went along for the ride. And what a ride it was! I just loved this episode.

I don't mean to sound cold, but finally main characters are staring to die! I really didn't want to see the show finish with everyone alive. It would diminish the emotional impact of the show as a whole. And we got 3 deaths in one episode. Three great, poinient deaths. It was nice to see Sayid be redeemed and turn against MiB in the end. And of course Sun and Jin... wow. Also the reactions at the end were just great! Nice job Jorje!

A great episode. In my top 3 favorites this season. Maybe my top 2.

Next week looks like it's gonna be huuuuge!

[Yes, I have given in to watching the previews! :p]

Man I almost got weepy. I think I am one of the few
Spoiler Spoiler:

:gah:

OH and I am sad about
Spoiler Spoiler:
too. No one even seemed to notice. :(

Why the spoiler tags? Anything from an aired episode is fair game.

I stay our of here on LOST evening until I've seen the episode.

I live Sun and Jin. And I definitely got weepy! About time!

And I was wondering about Frank. Are we sure he's dead? Are only the people on the beach at the end alive?

Well, you know how I feel about spoilers, but people should know better than to look in here the night of the new episode before they have watched it.

Then again, I might just be an ass! :D

Back