LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^

Those totally kick ass!

Not really liking the bearded Sawyer, but smokey rules!!! :rock

I like then all but Ben... They made him a little TOO creepy (not to mention his GIANT head...). But I guess since he's the 'villain' and all. ;)

We need alot of questions answered,some of them are why Dharma came to THIS island,the Hydrogen Bomb that we saw in "The Others" camp in the 50`s when Faraday met his Mother in her early 20`s,the time travel(flashes),what happened to Claire when she just left Aaron in the jungle to go with MIB.

Oh so many questions we need answered and very few episodes left :(

Has anyone seen these?

Not bad. the Jack is hella pale. My fav is Jacob. But why do they all have the Medi-thrust? :lol

We need alot of questions answered,some of them are why Dharma came to THIS island,the Hydrogen Bomb that we saw in "The Others" camp in the 50`s when Faraday met his Mother in her early 20`s,the time travel(flashes),what happened to Claire when she just left Aaron in the jungle to go with MIB.

I don't particularly desire any of those questions to be answered.

I agree that a lot of questions are left unanswered. Kind of funny that none of the ones you brought up bother me at all. :)

I am interested in finding out how Dharma got a hold of the numbers: 4.8.15.16.23.42. We know what their origin is now, but we don't know how they got to Dharma, unless I missed something... why put them on the hatch door? Why those numbers to "save the world"?

I am interested in finding out how Dharma got a hold of the numbers: 4.8.15.16.23.42. We know what their origin is now, but we don't know how they got to Dharma, unless I missed something... why put them on the hatch door? Why those numbers to "save the world"?

The numbers on the hatch door were a random serial number. Obviously the numbers have a "greater purpose", just like many people of faith believe humans have a greater purpose. What is that purpose?? No one can say for certain.

I'm under the impression that we've learned all we're going to learn about the numbers. They're the numbers for the Valenzetti Equation, how that saves the world?? Who knows, who cares?? That'll be the part that fans can theorize about.

I say Jacob came up with the Valenzetti Equation to find someone to take over his job. You plug those numbers (candidates) into the equation (wine bottle, island) and you save the world.

Why did Dharma use these numbers to type into the computer? Why was that the "switch" to keep the electromagnetism at bay?

That's what I'm referring to when I talk about saving the world.

How did Dharma get a hold of Jacobs numbers that where on the care/lighthouse.

I am not satisfied with "coincidence". :mad:

Why did Dharma use these numbers to type into the computer? Why was that the "switch" to keep the electromagnetism at bay?

That's what I'm referring to when I talk about saving the world.

How did Dharma get a hold of Jacobs numbers that where on the care/lighthouse.

I am not satisfied with "coincidence". :mad:

That hatch seems of so much importance to what the island is. It's too bad those questions you mentioned have not been answered. And honestly since the war has now started, I don't know where they could fit it in to answer that.

IT'S not LOST DAY!!!

:(

Is today the rerun? :monkey2

ihasamega128627047974349078.jpg

Nice confirmation that Richard's attempt on Jacob's life was MiB's first try at using the loophole.

seems like forever since a new lost episode........:gah:

lost tonight..........:yess:

Back