Lobo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be, yes...but this is DC we’re talking about

That’s on them. They are the stupidest company ever. They are sitting on a goldmine of characters and stories that can blow marvel away but they choose to create **** time after time.
I can’t believe they are scratching there heads wondering why Wonder Woman did so well when it’s obvious that people wanted her for so long.

Now they want to bring in micheal bay? Good luck

The Bay Factor means this movie will be an absolute suck-fest and make more than BvS and JL combined. :lecture I'm calling it now--Lobo will be followed around by a "teenage" boy and girl for the romance angle and Dawg will talk like a hillbilly for the comic relief.

I agree. I’m no bay fan but I can see where they’re going with this, and that’s suicide squad territory. It could easily make a ton of money and Lobo could be the next ‘pop culture’ type hero such as Deadpool or Harley Quinn.

Plan on seeing lots of Lobo Halloween costumes that year!

1510014178992.jpg

On second thought I want this :lol

I want the insanity of a Michael Bay directed R-rated Lobo at current (insane) WB to exist. And I want it to be as insane as possible, not even ‘trying to be good’ like Ayer was with Suicide squad (though I still don’t see how)

Let this be a thing for the sheer chaos of it!

Back