LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That new hairpiece is really cool!

And it’s sad to see Arthur sick, but in the high honor version of the game, it also represents him at his most heroic.

I’m planning on slowly developing (through kitbashing, and some sewing skills) my chapter 6 Arthur. I usually had him in the Legendary Bear coat, which I’ve been working on amidst other projects. Sickly sculpt is definitely going on that figure.

Here's how the new hair piece is going to look with his main hat for those asking, we can't use it in the promotional pics because the prototype heads and hair are 4% bigger but we did several low quality test prints to get the size and angle right, the new hair piece will look quite different and more snug and the difference will be very obvious.
View attachment 608745
Looks very close to the hat mod that I did on mine.
I see it sits a bit lower at the back though, I couldn't quite get mine to sit that low. Turns out you can only chop off so much with an exacto knife.
Mine's got some extra ventilation in the back now. But it kind of seems to suit him in a way. lol

aurtuuur.jpg

I'm confused, there seems to be another run of the Arthur figure. Will it have the new hairpeice or is the sickly pack the only way to get it?

I'm confused, there seems to be another run of the Arthur figure. Will it have the new hairpeice or is the sickly pack the only way to get it?
Only the sickly head pack comes with it.
Looks very close to the hat mod that I did on mine.
I see it sits a bit lower at the back though, I couldn't quite get mine to sit that low. Turns out you can only chop off so much with an exacto knife.
Mine's got some extra ventilation in the back now. But it kind of seems to suit him in a way. lol

View attachment 608868
It will sit lower than that at the back and will be closer to the ears as you can see in these pictures.
995.jpg

416910-6.jpg

Only the sickly head pack comes with it.

It will sit lower than that at the back and will be closer to the ears as you can see in these pictures.
View attachment 608927
View attachment 608926
It's great we are getting an updated hairpiece as I felt the first one with the figure had the issue of the hat not sitting lower at the back of the head but with the new one it should be good. Just hope we get another sculpt with an updated long hairpiece. Lol

It's great we are getting an updated hairpiece as I felt the first one with the figure had the issue of the hat not sitting lower at the back of the head but with the new one it should be good. Just hope we get another sculpt with an updated long hairpiece. Lol
It would be really great if we could buy those new hairpieces separately as well!

I have 3 Arthur figures standing here. If I want to display them all with their hat on, I'd have to buy 3 sickly head sculpts to get 3 new hairpieces...
I'll definitely buy 1. But I don't need 3 sickly looking Arthur heads... :cry: One is sad enough...

Any chance they will be sold separately as well...? @R_R_X

It would be really great if we could buy those new hairpieces separately as well!

I have 3 Arthur figures standing here. If I want to display them all with their hat on, I'd have to buy 3 sickly head sculpts to get 3 new hairpieces...
I'll definitely buy 1. But I don't need 3 sickly looking Arthur heads... :cry: One is sad enough...

Any chance they will be sold separately as well...? @R_R_X
Second that. I'd nab a few extra hair pieces also
There's no plan to sell them on their own, I would suggest trying to get them seperately after this pack is released.

Tried alot of methods to try to get the hat to seat lower on the head but got no way near the ear.
Tried heating it both ways Boil with hot water and Heating gun.
Just glad the new hair piece gonna solved that.

Tried alot of methods to try to get the hat to seat lower on the head but got no way near the ear.
Tried heating it both ways Boil with hot water and Heating gun.
Just glad the new hair piece gonna solved that.
Not with the headsculpt attach i just heat up the hat and try to expand it then cool it with cold water
Because the hat was never the issue or "not accurate" as many people pointed out, the issue was we sculpted too much hair at the back of the hair piece which made it sit higher, the new hair piece in this pack fixes that.
@R_R_X is it just the regular hair piece that's being updated or will there be a long hair update as well?
No plans for that one right now.

I preordered it, cuz I love the sculpt and need that hairpiece. I'm kind of disappointed by the short hairs, I thought I'd only use the long hairs (my Arthur never had a haircut in his life) 😅

I preordered it, cuz I love the sculpt and need that hairpiece. I'm kind of disappointed by the short hairs, I thought I'd only use the long hairs (my Arthur never had a haircut in his life) 😅
Me too, but i'm already happy that they offer that new option which they didn't have to at all.
I can't complain.

Back