LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered preordered! While this sculpt makes me sad,it is must have!!!Pure ART!!! :love :love

While I have no connection to the character, it's hard to turn down a LIM sculpt in a cowboy hat!

The sickly pallor is an interesting and unusual aspect. My headless body is already holding a bottle of medicine that'll hopefully give him some relief when gets the chance to drink it. :lol

While I have no connection to the character, it's hard to turn down a LIM sculpt in a cowboy hat!

The sickly pallor is an interesting and unusual aspect. My headless body is already holding a bottle of medicine that'll hopefully give him some relief when gets the chance to drink it. :lol
Unusual sculpt indeed, especially with teeth it looks so real! Limtoys definitely deserves the award for the dedication and quality!!! Hope your headless body won't get tired of holding the bottle,don't tell him he won't have the head till Q3 2023 lol

Unusual sculpt indeed, especially with teeth it looks so real! Limtoys definitely deserves the award for the dedication and quality!!! Hope your headless body won't get tired of holding the bottle,don't tell him he won't have the head till Q3 2023 lol

The figures are hard to resist. Even though John Marston's outfit options aren't to my liking, I knew it would be hard not to order because there's enough in the set to have potential. I have spare parts I can use to make him into the figure I want.

Just with the WWII figures, all those extra bits from various sets eventually lead to making other figures.

Both hats sir, the hair piece was mainly designed for the purpose of fixing the bad angle for his original hat.
Any chance we could see the original figure and hat using the new hair piece?

While I probably prefer to use some of the other headsculpts over the sickly version it's the hair piece and hat that sell this for me

Here's how the new hair piece is going to look with his main hat for those asking, we can't use it in the promotional pics because the prototype heads and hair are 4% bigger but we did several low quality test prints to get the size and angle right, the new hair piece will look quite different and more snug and the difference will be very obvious.
newhat.jpg

Here's how the new hair piece is going to look with his main hat for those asking, we can't use it in the promotional pics because the prototype heads and hair are 4% bigger but we did several low quality test prints to get the size and angle right, the new hair piece will look quite different and more snug and the difference will be very obvious.
View attachment 608745
wow. That is perfection

Back