LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind paying $50 for RDR1 to be playable on current gen. It will join a growing list of PS3 games that I've had to purchase again on newer consoles, like several Assassin's Creed games and LA Noire.

Actually if i had to guess i'd say his Rdr2 look given it's the main outfit+head combo advertised in the promo pics.

IMG_3079.jpeg

I’m new to collecting. Do any y’all know of anyone who paints head sculpts?

I’m new to collecting. Do any y’all know of anyone who paints head sculpts?
There’s plenty of options out there, some better than others. If you want quality and a quicker turnaround time than some other options - look for 357partment. They’re on Instagram. They do great work. It’s a team in South Korea.

Just know that anywhere you go, if it’s a good artist, you’re going to pay at least the price of a figure for a sculpt to be painted.

There’s plenty of options out there, some better than others. If you want quality and a quicker turnaround time than some other options - look for 357partment. They’re on Instagram. They do great work. It’s a team in South Korea.

Just know that anywhere you go, if it’s a good artist, you’re going to pay at least the price of a figure for a sculpt to be painted.
Dang! Didn’t know it would be that much just for a paint job. This hobby is pretty expensive lol. I appreciate your reply though.

Dang! Didn’t know it would be that much just for a paint job. This hobby is pretty expensive lol. I appreciate your reply though.
Yeah it gets pricey. I had my Brienne of Tarth headsculpt repainted. I definitely paid $300+ for it. It looks great now, but it also became a $500 Brienne of Tarth figure, lol.

Customizing a figure can really do wonders for it but it becomes a financial investment without a doubt.

There are plenty of talented painters that paint for about $100USD. No reason to go for the best in the business all the time.

Can we get names? That would be good info🙂
Just off the top of my head, some more popular artists who do great work generally $200 USD and under—Most are IG tags:
  • Goodluck studios (One Six figures MTO on FB)
  • fett.clone (signal-catch-5438 on Reddit for more recent 1/6 examples)
  • hyde.studio
  • lyactionfigurecustoms
  • onesixthvisage
  • mike.yuan.98096
  • gutter13.studio
  • yelim.painter nvm lol

Some will definitely charge cheaper than others (like I know lycustom still hovers around the $100 mark for a full repaint as of last month) but I wouldn’t want to quote any exact pricing next to other specific names as they may have risen more recently, have increased shipping costs, and will obviously vary depending on the amount of work. I personally do not have direct experience with all of them but have had quotes and know they are both popular and regarded as reliable.

But $300+ is usually pushing the higher end of things and I don’t think that’s really the average expected cost

Last edited:
Back