LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks incredible! But the pants they look too tapered in the middle like almost like clown pants? I dony remember them looking like that? 👀 😯

View attachment 608460
Bottom line, what is not to like, what else is there out there of this quality only the Gunslinger. LIM Toys all of you involved in creating this art you spoil us. Thank you

I reckon so my friend looks grand to me. The Dutch news is a great shame. It looks like the shells are the same as for Arthur, the best rifle shells I have seen I hope that LIM Toys may offer extra shell sets in the fullness of time.
If John sales are good why not make another one ? Let's hope it sells well. I'd buy the all stock if i had the money to get Dutch.

If John sales are good why not make another one ? Let's hope it sells well. I'd buy the all stock if i had the money to get Dutch.
Dutch is a must, the whole damn gang. For all I have seen and read I predict the demand for the Outlaw shall be high potentially out stripping the Gunslinger because of the thirst for the genre not merely the games.

Last edited:
Dutch is a must! He has to be made!
I know the reactions for the JM Head were mixed.
@R_R_X
But you already mentioned in the other thread, that the master head looks different from the actual one.

And if I look again at the two pictures you showed here as well, then I see a BIG difference.
I will say this confidently that this figure will look great in hands!

Lim Toys never disappointed, in my opinion.

Everything Lim Toys has put out so far for RDR has been fantastic, genuinely some of the most exciting 1/6 figures I've seen in years and we are incredibly lucky you guys are putting so much care into these characters. Please don't let the naysayers get you down, it's a vocal small minority. John Marston is an instant PO for me, I can't wait!

Wow, simply amazing, I woke up to great news today seeing the pictures and knowing the pre-order is soon, I just love how everything turned out I can't wait to have it next to Arthur!! And I was really curious about the new stand and its AMAZING, so many details, I love that it's more "deserty" just fits John perfectly, so many accessories again I can't believe the amount you guys give us. Unreal detail on his belts and bandolier, so many more things to say, love it, can't wait to have it, thank you Lim!!

I'm onboard. I rarely buy a new-in-box 1:6 figure these days, my last one Arthur.

This will be my next.

The amount of accessories, new weapon varieties, the extra outfit options...two heads...yes please!

I'm not expecting picture perfect renditions of a character from a game with a lot of customizing options...everyone has their John, or their Arthur.
I know some things are subject to change or alteration, much like we saw with Arthur, but as it is I'm sold.

Everything Lim Toys has put out so far for RDR has been fantastic, genuinely some of the most exciting 1/6 figures I've seen in years and we are incredibly lucky you guys are putting so much care into these characters. Please don't let the naysayers get you down, it's a vocal small minority. John Marston is an instant PO for me, I can't wait!
Me too, contentment is a wonderful place to be. I knew someone who was never contented always wanted more, living in turmoil, that someone is no longer with us, hopefully at peace now, I choose contentment.

I'm onboard. I rarely buy a new-in-box 1:6 figure these days, my last one Arthur.

This will be my next.

The amount of accessories, new weapon varieties, the extra outfit options...two heads...yes please!

I'm not expecting picture perfect renditions of a character from a game with a lot of customizing options...everyone has their John, or their Arthur.
I know some things are subject to change or alteration, much like we saw with Arthur, but as it is I'm sold.
Yes you are correct if it ain't broke don't fix it. LIM Toys have delivered, pre orders shall be sky high.

I am really looking forward to get this figure. Hopefully there will be a preorder soon. Probably I will buy two of them, because of the different looks. I have three AM as well :-D

We need Dutch
1668690027982.png

1668690060294.png

No, we'll probably cancel Dutch too, response to this and sickly sculpt hasn't been what we anticipated.

I sincerely hope that you are not basing this decision based on a few criticisms on a website. The thing isn't even up for pre-order yet. Do you not think that every great artist has their critics, no matter how good they are?
I agree with the comments on the pants, you've gone for the boot-cut look though a little too much. But, that's being fixed.
Lim has done the impossible, which is producing a quality figure, a ton of accessories and looks, at a great price point. And you've pulled off the headsculpts especially one for a PS3 game which had older graphics and less facial expression that are capable on a newer generation console. I was going to get one but I'm now considering two, which I wasn't expecting.
Suck it up, be confident in your work, move on. I look forward to Dutch and Sadie.

Back