Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could call it Bingo Fungus Fun Time for all I care. The Rest of Us, All that Remains, neither are the correct title. Not sure why people are complaining about the fake name for this.
Yea its really silly. Who cares. It’s giving people who go around walking with Abibas t-shirts

Last edited:
They could call it Bingo Fungus Fun Time for all I care. The Rest of Us, All that Remains, neither are the correct title. Not sure why people are complaining about the fake name for this.
But why should they even release the figures at all if they can't name it The Last of Us?! Why are we even getting a box to begin with? Ship them in paper bags instead! **** it, hand deliver them to me straight from the factory workers hands. I want nothing less.

They can call it Fungal Barbie for all I'd care. Lol
If I can save $100 on a high end unlicensed vs an overpriced licensed figure that I really want in my collection, what names they put on the box makes no difference to me.

But why should they even release the figures at all if they can't name it The Last of Us?! Why are we even getting a box to begin with? Ship them in paper bags instead! **** it, hand deliver them to me straight from the factory workers hands. I want nothing less.
Or take them off their hands before they finish them lol

Attachments

• tumblr_590fd0170d90be6a317ad6b116cef1dd_fc38e14e_540.gif
    tumblr_590fd0170d90be6a317ad6b116cef1dd_fc38e14e_540.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
You can't even mention anything here without people getting butthurt. It should just be " Clicking adventures " lol
I don't see what's wrong with people voicing their opinions as long as they are being reasonable. Not like anyone is saying "Limtoys suck" or talking **** about the current name just for the sake of triggering people.

I don't see what's wrong with people voicing their opinions as long as they are being reasonable. Not like anyone is saying "Limtoys suck" or talking **** about the current name just for the sake of triggering people.
Of course . No one is saying the company sucks . We all have the freedom to say something about the product . The delays .. the name lol but there's some people that do get triggered by anything nowadays . 😆 even if we are joking around. Also these small companies should stop saying relasing this month when limtoys shows a new update cause its best if we hear it from the main company rather than those other toy sellers keeping our hopes up lol it breaks our little hearts 😆

Can’t quite tell but I hope it’s got better wrists than Leon/Aehab, the diagonal swivel was constantly separating in two. Also hope the boots are just a ball joint.

Can’t quite tell but I hope it’s got better wrists than Leon/Aehab, the diagonal swivel was constantly separating in two. Also hope the boots are just a ball joint.
We’ve already fixed the wrists issues, they won’t separating in two anymore. And yeah the ankle joint is just a ball joint.

Back