Leia Lifesize

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$850 direct from GG.

I was thinking about getting one. How much does shipping on something that large run?

If you are in the US it is free shipping!
I live very close by, so I had it personally delivered by an employee, avoiding the possible damage of a third party carrier.

The box is HUGE, so ordering through other places just to save a little might not be a great idea, you will probably end up paying for it in shipping.
I am 6'3" 285, my wife 5'6" 130 and we both can fit easily in this box. Let the party begin!!:banana

Amazing they can charge $850 for a life-size statue, but Sideshow charges $500+ for a 1:1 head. Something doesn't make sense.

well, as nice as the leia is, it definitely is not as detailed as a 1:1 ss bust, but they are getting more and more expensive.

very nice piece...............would love to have one but no room................i settled for the mini-me leia version from gg.

Play.com has her for £350, or at least did a couple weeks back, But only any good if your int he UK.

Play.com has her for £350, or at least did a couple weeks back, But only any good if your int he UK

Congrats on recieving the only Peice of ass you get for the rest of your life! :lol :peace

It is pretty cool though.

Back