Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A well deserved win, in my opinion. This was probably my favorite superhero movie to date.

It's also nice to see something besides a Pixar film winning the award for once. :lol

Panther got snubbed of best pic , along with Boheamium WT? rhapsody won the Golden Globe

Glad it won. It was the Best Animated movie last year and one of my favorites of 2018.

Wow, the digital release for this came out the day after it won the Oscar for best animated film.

What a huge coincidence!

Turned it off after 30 mins all i see is forced diversity.

I guess you see what you want to see. All I saw was an entertaining different take on Spidey.

I feel sorry for him...must make life miserable to not be able to enjoy a cool Spider-Man movie because your issues make you think "diversity" is being forced on you...

Lol and what forced diversity is he even talking about? If I recall the first thirty min are peter saying the story is about miles. Also it’s about black Spider-Man. Was the dude living under a rock?

Back