Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they allowed enough time to slap that best picture winner sticker on the blu ray copies:lol

D0iby0HWoAE2DHO.jpg

:lol

Lol and what forced diversity is he even talking about? If I recall the first thirty min are peter saying the story is about miles. Also it’s about black Spider-Man. Was the dude living under a rock?

Weird right...? I mean Miles Morales is a pretty well established and popular comic book character...he probably rented the movie Selma and turned it off after 30 minutes due to forced diversity when he saw that a black actor was playing Martin Luther King...

Weird right...? I mean Miles Morales is a pretty well established and popular comic book character...he probably rented the movie Selma and turned it off after 30 minutes due to forced diversity when he saw that a black actor was playing Martin Luther King...

I'm sure there were plenty of talented white actors who could've played Martin Luther King Jnr, but oooooooh no.... political correctness strikes again.

And it's not just the forced racial diversity of this Spider-Man movie - did anyone else notice the woman spider-man? Memo to Sony: it's Spider-MAN.

And then there's the forced animal diversity. Spider-Pig, wtf? I mean, that's two animals right there. Wasn't Charlotte's Web enough to satisfy Spider-Pig fans?

I'm sure there were plenty of talented white actors who could've played Martin Luther King Jnr, but oooooooh no.... political correctness strikes again.

And it's not just the forced racial diversity of this Spider-Man movie - did anyone else notice the woman spider-man? Memo to Sony: it's Spider-MAN.

And then there's the forced animal diversity. Spider-Pig, wtf? I mean, that's two animals right there. Wasn't Charlotte's Web enough to satisfy Spider-Pig fans?

HA HA HA HA!!!! The tragic part is this is all probably what was really running through that guy's head when he originally posted.

I already got my twitter fingers ready!

Would love to see some high quality statues of these characters in this Animated style. Maybe 1/4 or 1/5 sized of the whole team

Back