Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd definitely like to see them release some more Ex Machinas and Under the Skins.

EDIT: And lol at all of SNIKT's sock puppet accounts turning 49 years old today. :lol

Last edited:
This movie deserves all the good reviews and praise it’s getting. Just wish it was making more money. Will probably win Best Animated movie at the Oscars this year.

Yeah I'd definitely like to see them release some more Ex Machinas and Under the Skins.

EDIT: And lol at all of SNIKT's sock puppet accounts turning 49 years old today. :lol

Lol which ones are they?

Usually who wins a GG , will win a Oscar

So Disney continues its string of best animated film wins in a way

Surprised the creators didn’t say anything about Stan Lee during the acceptance speech ..if there was a time to praise him , that was it :lecture

Usually who wins a GG , will win a Oscar

So Disney continues its string of best animated film wins in a way

Surprised the creators didn’t say anything about Stan Lee during the acceptance speech ..if there was a time to praise him , that was it :lecture

I thought they did though, they thanked Lee and Ditko.

Why...the background was blurry and the anime girl Spiderman robot has to be one of the dumbest clone creations of an existing character in comic book history in an industry already full of dumb clones of existing characters.

So congrats lol

Why...the background was blurry and the anime girl Spiderman robot has to be one of the dumbest clone creations of an existing character in comic book history in an industry already full of dumb clones of existing characters.

So congrats lol

You're welcome

Back